• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EQ or DECA to stack with sust?

repoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have some amps of sust with some winnie to stack toward the end of the cycle. After some research and more than numerouse suggestions from friends and you guys, 250 mg's per week is to low a dose for my body frame, as is anything under 400mg's. I was thinking to stack the sust with either Deca or EQ. Wht would you guys suggest, one or the other?

I am glad that now you agree 250/week is too little.

from my own experience, I got much better results stacking the sustanon with 400 deca for 10 weeks than I did with 600 EQ for 14 weeks...

But why even bother to stack with something else? Just get more sustanon, that's all you need.

I can get the deca from a personal source withing about two weeks or so, I can get more sust from a very relaiable inline source that I got what I have from, but it would cost more and take longer. I would love to get more sust but my friend's supplier doesn't offer sust that I know of.

IMHO deca sucks and prefer EQ...but thats just me.

Why do you prefer EQ over Deca? I haven't tried either but I hear that Deca is great with test and EQ is great for a cutting cycle. What do you think would be a good stack?

Isn't this your first cycle?

You are probably going to like one or the other better for your own reasons, I could live without ever seeing deca again.

I have noticed that Deca has kindof a bad rap around here. What's up with that? What's so bad with deca?

By the way, this is for my next cycle, I want to get more sust and stack it with either deca or EQ. EQ is starting to look good but Deca has allot of old time popularity, I need the pro's and cons of both.

Yep deca was pretty popular back in the 70s and I'm sure the 80s as well.

Repoj I don't think people here don't like deca, but comparing the results to tren which seems to be the thing around here its not as effective. I have not used it so I can't tell you from experience, but deca is a milder drug then say tren

IML Gear Cream!
Around here? Tren blows deca away anywhere. The only people that dont like tren are those that can't deal with sides they get from it, mine were always mild.

Mudge said:
Around here? Tren blows deca away anywhere. The only people that dont like tren are those that can't deal with sides they get from it, mine were always mild.

Ok people now days choose stronger anabolics like trent rather then something mild like deca.

Mudge said:

That's a little extremist Mudge.

If what you are looking for is a milder steroid, with great results for a newbie and basically zero side effects, then DECA "blows tren anywhere". My first cycle was deca +test, and it was very satisfied with the gains and lack of side effects, except for increased acne which developed when I added the test to the cycle.

I cannot speak from experience regarding Tren, never used it. But from what I have read about it, it is a wonderful drug for those willing to tolerate the sides. some of us aren't willing to do it.

Last edited:
Sides depend on the person, at 100mg ED I had some issues sleeping.

My first cycle was test and nothing but, dont need deca to be happy.

repoj said:
By the way, this is for my next cycle, I want to get more sust and stack it with either deca or EQ. EQ is starting to look good but Deca has allot of old time popularity, I need the pro's and cons of both.

you can use EQ in a bulking or cutting cycle...it is a better compound than deca and while it does supress the HPTA it is a hell of a lot easier to come back from EQ than Deca. It takes some people 3-6 months to get back to normal after using Deca. you NEVER hear about that happening with EQ...

I would use EQ with Test since test decreaes collagen synthesis and EQ increases it...

What is the correct proportion for EQ/Test?? Last cycle I ran 600 Eq/ 250 sustanon and I only put on 10 lbs after 14 weeks.

I am thinking of next one 500 test cyp, 500 EQ, what do you think? I ran first cycle 10 weeks 500 sustanon 400 deca and shitty diet, put on 15 lbs easily.... ¿?

See now I'm going between two different decisions here. On e end Deca is old school and VERY trustworthy like your experience Zorro, on the other EQ arromatizes very poorly and gives pretty good gains over time and I hear that the sides for EQ are less than Deca. I'm beginning to believe that this cimes down to personal preference.

ZorroAzul said:
What is the correct proportion for EQ/Test?? Last cycle I ran 600 Eq/ 250 sustanon and I only put on 10 lbs after 14 weeks.

you weren't eating enough...

I don't think there is a certain ratio that should be used it really depends on what your goals are and how many cycles you have done and how much LBM you have....

Food is king.

iam gonna run test and eq for first cycle with 1-4 d-bol, deca would give me 2 much bloat higher bp aswell.

after carefull concideration on both issues, I'm thinking of doing my first real cycle with sust and EQ. I like what I'v heard from both but I wanna give EQ a try. If I change my mind guys, can you all give me a hint as to how much to use of both. I'm thinking about 250 mg's of sust-1 amp-, and 200 mg's of EQ every week adding up to 450 mg's. I figured I would do the same for the Deca if I decide to use that instead. Feedback anybody-please ;)

if you are running a 10 week cycle I would use at least 400-500 mg/wk of EQ...

and through in B-6 @ 200 mg/ED during the whole cycle

Something like that at least, EQ is not a strong compound by any means. Run it long and run it hard or dont bother :D

Mudge said:
Something like that at least, EQ is not a strong compound by any means. Run it long and run it hard or dont bother :D

Define long and hard please (without reference to anyone's genitals!) :) I am considering extending my EQ Cycle since it was such a letdown, and I am going to increase the calories as LAM recommended. is 20 weeks 600mg EQ too much??? I am @ week 15 and last shot next Monday.

without the deca i might not explode then

ZorroAzul said:
is 20 weeks 600mg EQ too much??? I am @ week 15 and last shot next Monday.

EQ by itself would be a complete ass waste of time, its way too mild a compound IMO. 600mg would be the dead minimum I would use and thats what I'm on now, its kind of nice but its NOT tren, or even test for that matter and I get very little from either of those now in terms of "oh shit this is magic."

I dont view it as worth the price for what I'm looking for, which is gains. If you want to see your veins its nice :D and if you want strength then run it 800mg plus and it will show something after week 5.

ZorroAzul said:
Define long and hard please (without reference to anyone's genitals!) :) I am considering extending my EQ Cycle since it was such a letdown, and I am going to increase the calories as LAM recommended. is 20 weeks 600mg EQ too much??? I am @ week 15 and last shot next Monday.

nah...you can run EQ for extended perioids so 20 weeks isn't too long

Everywhere I read about EQ its profile says people run it around 200mg per week...sounds like that would be a waste of money and time when I hear everybody talking about running 600mg+

I don't know where you are getting 200 mg/wk. there used to be a time when people would only use 200 mg/wk because EQ only came in 25 and 50 mg/ml so the dosage was the limiting factor as frequent and high volume injections were needed to achieve high blood level concentrations. now with EQ being available at 200 and 300 mg/ml people are using higher dosages.

I just started a cycle using EQ at 800 mg/wk...

Back