• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Creatine, more importantly, creaburst, how to??

dan bob

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,
My name is Danny, my friends call me dan bob, don't really know why? Anyways, I used to work out quite a bit, i like to think i atleast know enough about weight lifting to get by in the gym, but i don't know anything really. ANyways, i recently bought GNC creaburst and GNC WHEY ISO BURST. I have never been on supplements before, and was wondering what to do. Someone said you are supposed to take creatine like 5 times a day for the first week to build it up in your body then just once a day, and i was wondering about the protein as well. As well i was wondering how to work out with this stuff, i used to go 3 times a week using som Weider guys charts and lifting like one rep of 6 reps. It's a total body workout, sort of. I just don't know anything. I am really just wondering about the creatine and protein. Let me know what's going on please, thanx a bunch.

Danny

the whole "creatine loading" thing is debated around here. personally, i don't do it. i take two 6g servings a day. with the creatine, make sure you drink LOTS of water. itll add about 6 lbs water weight to you, so make sure youre taking in at least 1.5 gallons per day. get a water bottle and dont ever let it leave your side. i take my creatine in the mid-afternoon, and then also right after i work out (about 11:00 pm, im in college so i dont have any other good times to lift)

with the protein, it needs to be a part of your diet. just protein shakes alone are not going to do it for you, they need to "supplement" your diet. you should be eating at least 1g of protein per lb of body weight per day. i'm currently bulking and weigh 185 lbs, and i eat over 300g of protein a day. therefore, your next step should be putting a diet together. go to the diet and nutrition forum here, jodi is the master of diets.

also, go to the training section and get a good workout thrown together. then go get huge!

Back