• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting Started

dan bob

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys,
I have worked out before and have had a little success with it i guess. I want to get more seriously into it. I bought som GNC CREABURST and some GNC WHEY ISO BURST. I want to start workin out and looking better. I was on weight watchers before and successfully lost about 75 lbs and kept it off successfully. I am startin to get a little extra fat on me again now. I was at 180-185 and am up to 190-195 because i have been sittin on my ass drinkin beer, but am ready to get back at working out. I just wanted to know kinda what i should be looking at for a diet. I don't need a step by step meal plan all planned out for me, but what basically should i be doin, and eating. Just a little kick in the right direction would help, and I guess i sort of know what to eat and what not to eat, but just a bit better understanding of what exactly i should be doing would be great, thanks guys.

Danny

Back