• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Info needed on GH

SwollLA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am interested in purchasing a couple of kits of GH, and I know there are a few different types out there. Which is the best and what is the difference in them. Also why must it be taken in the fat of the stomach? Why not intermuscular? I have heard it lives off of fat. Is this true. Also, must you refrigerate the kits before you dissolve them with the sterol water? I don't know much about GH but would like to read up on it if anyone knows of any good websites, that would be great as well. :nanner:

SwollLA said:
I have heard it lives off of fat. Is this true. Also, must you refrigerate the kits before you dissolve them with the sterol water?

No but it helps it last longer if you do.

If you are only going to get a couple kits, I would not bother. From people 30 and below using both high and low doses up to a year long, I haven't really heard raving reviews from reliable sources.

I thought about it myself but personally, I dont feel its worth it at all.

If I ever did it, I would not pay more than $3 an iu for good stuff, and I would not run it for duration less than 6 months and probably work my way up to 4-6iu costing me nearly $20 a day, noooooo thanks.

If a guy 5'8" 250 and lean says he wont bother with it anymore, I sure as hell dont need it.

Unless you have some kind of injury or are already huge and need a boost and are willing to break out the piggy bank, I'd go back to basics which is right where I'm staying.

I have been using a product called jintropin which is a form of rHGH for about 2 months.
I take it because I seperated my left clavicle and all the ligiments in my shoulder are f*cked up.
Its not something you would take to bulk up, however I havent stacked it with anything so I dont know if it could be used for that purpose. One of the benefits has beed an almost immediate shrinkage of the fat in those areas I inject it.
A good website to check out is jintropinonline, there you should find all the info your looking for.

Mudge said:
No but it helps it last longer if you do.

If you are only going to get a couple kits, I would not bother. From people 30 and below using both high and low doses up to a year long, I haven't really heard raving reviews from reliable sources.

I thought about it myself but personally, I dont feel its worth it at all.

If I ever did it, I would not pay more than $3 an iu for good stuff, and I would not run it for duration less than 6 months and probably work my way up to 4-6iu costing me nearly $20 a day, noooooo thanks.

If a guy 5'8" 250 and lean says he wont bother with it anymore, I sure as hell dont need it.

Unless you have some kind of injury or are already huge and need a boost and are willing to break out the piggy bank, I'd go back to basics which is right where I'm staying.

ditto to the above....

also gh does effect lipolysis locally which is why many people inject subq in abdominal fat....you can use IM inj with GH

it is simply not worth the $$ you have to you run 3-4 iu every day or at least 5 days a week for 6 months or so. that's going to run you a couple of grand.

Yeah, I thought about getting some kits myself but $260 kit I just can't see myself spending a few grand on something that is only going to last a short period of time and when buying not even knowing if it is going to be worth it. HGH is not for me at the moment maybe if I had the funds to blow I would give it a shot

I am interested in purchasing some hgh, and I noticed there are a few different types of HGH out in the market. I've heard that hgh serostim is one of the best. Does anyone know where I can buy some?

Back