• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First figure show

gymbaby04

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would just like a little input on how everyone gets ready for these shows. what your training is like ( i realize depends on the person) diet and where in the heck to you find the clear heels at. Any input would b great.

Thanks

either way. GOOD LUCK! :)

Clear heels...EBAY! LOL I buy everything on ebay it seems. I hate shopping.

Kelly...diet and training would depend on the condition you are in now and when you decide to do a show. So many variables to look at.

Thanks Jlb, right now i'm looking to do a show march. I'm 5'6 132 and at 21%bf eek
by the way u look great. as for training i have a personal trainer 2 days a week and i do the other 3 days myself.

Kelly...you'll want to begin 16 to 12 weeks out from the show for prepping. You'll want to look at your diet and your workout program.

Thank you on the looking great part...I'm working on getting back to that. :thumb:

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/shop/proddetail.asp?id=62-4-CLR
62-4-clr-188.jpg

I bought my shoes at Electrique Boutique in Dallas. The shoes stretch a bit, so I bought a 1/2 size smaller than I normally wear.

You can go to your local Navolty shop and buy them for $60

You'll need to get your suit about 3 months before comp if you're having it specially made. You should work with someone who works with professionals so as you diet down, you can feel comfortable in knowing your suit will still fit you.

You'll also need to decide of federation you feel comfortable with. Try attending some figure competitions to see the dif. in style, etc.....

Back