• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weird color bars

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The bars in the private message controls have three colors. Red, green and orange. When you are at Inbox the bars make sense but when you go to Sent Items the bars change and it doesn´t make sense anymore. It shows a big red portion in it. Like it is full when it is not. Why does that happen?
What does orange mean anyway? Is it a conspiracy to drive me insane in a sunday morning?

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yes but the size of each color bar is still wrong in the Sent Items, the colors are inverted. The mystery of the agent orange is solved though. Although it would be mathematically impossible to fit and mantain the orange bar in the two conditions of viewing the bar, one in the Inbox and other would be at the Sent Items as we know, if the Sent Items always change and the number of messages supass 50, due to the geometrically similarity that the creators wanted to achieve by always showing the orange bar which represent the total numbers of messages stored in the two folders, always larger than the red one. So what we gonna do about that?

Robert DiMaggio said:
I could put your time to better use, want to start writing the IronMagazine newsletter?
Thanks Prince but I am not into responsibility. If you accept, you could put my friend PreMier in the job, he cares about this board as much as I do and I am sure he would like to be in the admisnistrative part of it. I could be some kind of assistent director in the newsletter though, I have got some pretty neat ideas for the newsletter and the board in general. :)

Back