PDA

View Full Version : Penis Exercises

solid10
10-03-2004, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know of any good penis exercises to have a complete body workout.
Masterbation not included

Crono1000
10-03-2004, 06:26 PM
u mean like jelqing?

solid10
10-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Whats a jelq?

bulletproof1
10-09-2004, 02:12 PM
take a hammer and pound on your pecker 3 or 4 times. that thing will swell the size of a baseball bat :shrug:

solid10
10-09-2004, 04:00 PM
I meant exercise not pleasure.:p

bulletproof1
10-09-2004, 04:50 PM
I meant exercise not pleasure.:p

dangling a 10lb. plate from it will give it a good stretching.

solid10
10-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Do you recommend using the pyramid method or just high reps.:D

oaktownboy
10-10-2004, 12:00 AM
take a hammer and pound on your pecker 3 or 4 times. that thing will swell the size of a baseball bat :shrug:
too much laughin before bed..lol at this rate i will neva get to sleep

oaktownboy
10-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Do you recommend using the pyramid method or just high reps.:D
what a follow up :laugh:

milliman
10-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Swartzenegger said it best when asked if his manhhood was as big as the rest of him .

. "The cock is not a muscle, it can not be exercised to be made larger".

MtnBikerChk
10-10-2004, 12:57 PM
Locating your PC muscle: The next time you are urinating, stop the urine mid-flow. The muscle that you used to stop the urine flow is the PC muscle.

Exercises for the PC muscle:

Squeeze your PC muscle and hold for the count of 5, repeat ten times.

Squeeze your PC muscle ten times fast, repeat 3 times.

Squeeze your PC muscle in intervals of long / short for a count of 10, repeat 3 times.

Squeeze your PC muscle and hold as long as you can. Work your way up to 2 minutes.

If you are a woman, squeeze your PC muscles while placing your finger just inside your vaginal canal.

If you are a man, squeeze your PC muscle, such that you are able to tap the tip of your penis against your stomach.

Strong PC muscles directly correlate with lasting longer and strong orgasms. Therefore, it is in your best interest to strengthen your PC muscle through constant exercise. These exercises can be done at work, in a conference, at lunch or even during dinner. Furthermore, rapidly squeezing and relaxing your PC muscles during intercourse not only heighten your sexual responsiveness, but can increases your partners stimulation. When a woman squeezes her PC muscle, many men report feeling like the vagina felt tighter, like they had just received a 'hug'. When a man squeezes his PC muscle, many women report feeling like they felt extra pressure on the top part of their vaginal walls, and some even claim that their g-spot gets stimulated.

solid10
10-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Very good, what i'm worried is that it took a female to answer that question.

MtnBikerChk
10-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Very good, what i'm worried is that it took a female to answer that question.

that's why I'm the mod :rocker:

John H.
10-11-2004, 07:57 AM
I lift weights for overall good health and have many exercises I do including lifting weights and with my Penis as well. I am up to 10 pounds lifting with my Penis. It takes time but you can work up to this amount. It seems like a small amount but try it sometime and you will see it is not as easy as you would think. Also extend the weight out to the edge of your cock when it is very hard and lift with it there - it is harder to do but you can do it and get great benefits from doing this. DO NOT slide a weight plate onto the shaft of your Penis because when your Penis gets hard it could definitely swell up too much and the weight plate could end up being stuck on your cock cutting the flow of blood and causing you damage. The Penis is not a muscle (that is one thing I would change if I could) but it is connected to Muscles within your body that need worked out as well as any other part of your body if you truly want total damn good health. When my Penis is called upon to do good work it works much better from having been worked out honestly and with determination trust me... You will not be wasting your time doing this exercise... And you will see the benefits too.

Take Care, John H.

min0 lee
08-10-2005, 04:34 PM
I lift weights for overall good health and have many exercises I do including lifting weights and with my Penis as well. I am up to 10 pounds lifting with my Penis. It takes time but you can work up to this amount. It seems like a small amount but try it sometime and you will see it is not as easy as you would think. Also extend the weight out to the edge of your cock when it is very hard and lift with it there - it is harder to do but you can do it and get great benefits from doing this. DO NOT slide a weight plate onto the shaft of your Penis because when your Penis gets hard it could definitely swell up too much and the weight plate could end up being stuck on your cock cutting the flow of blood and causing you damage. The Penis is not a muscle (that is one thing I would change if I could) but it is connected to Muscles within your body that need worked out as well as any other part of your body if you truly want total damn good health. When my Penis is called upon to do good work it works much better from having been worked out honestly and with determination trust me... You will not be wasting your time doing this exercise... And you will see the benefits too.

Take Care, John H.
John H. how did I ever miss this gem. :eek:

John H.
08-11-2005, 10:38 AM
John H. how did I ever miss this gem. :eek:

Hi minO,

I don't know but I stand by what I said because it is true!

I did read in the newspaper awhile back about a Guy who had put a weight plate on his cock too far on the shaft of his Penis and when it swelled up it became stuck and he could not get it off because the blood flow was stopped and the weight plate acted like a cock ring and would not allow the flow of blood to subside and allow for easy removal - it had to be cut (the weight plate) off by a Rescue squad. If a Man uses Olympic weight plates I would think most Men could safely do this exercise with those type plates as the whole is larger then the standard weight sets - unless a Man's cock is so huge when completely engourged that even this size whole (in the Olympic Weight plates) will not safely accomodate his Penis when completely hard and thick. It is something each Man would have to experiment with for himself and see - CAREFULLY - FIRST!

When exercising the Penis you should get the shaft hard first and then attach the weight plate to the shaft securely and safely in such a manner that the weight plate will not hinder the natural flow of blood and lift with your Penis as many times as possible to failure. It does exercise the Muscles assocated with your Penis and it does give you strength in this area when you need it the most. FOR SURE! As a Man becomes more able to lift heavier weight with his Penis he can move the weight plate closer to the end of his engourged Penis and lift it there CAREFULLY soas not to allow the weight plate to fall off onto his feet. It IS a damn good exercise and a Man does get results he would not think possible. As with any muscle in the body they NEED exercise - ALL of them! They work BEST as a result!

(And as an aside, I wish when God created Man he would have made a Man's cock a Muscle as well as with any other in his body).

Take Care, John H.

GFR
08-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Min0,
I followed John H's exercise plan, and have put 2 inches on my cock length and 1 inch to its circumference.........so now I'm 4 by 3 :hmmm:

min0 lee
08-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Min0,
I followed John H's exercise plan, and have put 2 inches on my cock length and 1 inch to its circumference.........so now I'm 4 by 3 :hmmm:
Ouch.....

GFR
08-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Ouch.....
thats feet ;)

Todd_
08-11-2005, 07:29 PM
nude sprints seem to add some length

min0 lee
08-12-2005, 01:19 PM
thats feet ;)
:lick:

min0 lee
08-12-2005, 01:20 PM
nude sprints seem to add some length
I though that was a common thing for Texans.

Nick+
08-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Hi minO,

I don't know but I stand by what I said because it is true!

I did read in the newspaper awhile back about a Guy who had put a weight plate on his cock too far on the shaft of his Penis and when it swelled up it became stuck and he could not get it off because the blood flow was stopped and the weight plate acted like a cock ring and would not allow the flow of blood to subside and allow for easy removal - it had to be cut (the weight plate) off by a Rescue squad. If a Man uses Olympic weight plates I would think most Men could safely do this exercise with those type plates as the whole is larger then the standard weight sets - unless a Man's cock is so huge when completely engourged that even this size whole (in the Olympic Weight plates) will not safely accomodate his Penis when completely hard and thick. It is something each Man would have to experiment with for himself and see - CAREFULLY - FIRST!

When exercising the Penis you should get the shaft hard first and then attach the weight plate to the shaft securely and safely in such a manner that the weight plate will not hinder the natural flow of blood and lift with your Penis as many times as possible to failure. It does exercise the Muscles assocated with your Penis and it does give you strength in this area when you need it the most. FOR SURE! As a Man becomes more able to lift heavier weight with his Penis he can move the weight plate closer to the end of his engourged Penis and lift it there CAREFULLY soas not to allow the weight plate to fall off onto his feet. It IS a damn good exercise and a Man does get results he would not think possible. As with any muscle in the body they NEED exercise - ALL of them! They work BEST as a result!

(And as an aside, I wish when God created Man he would have made a Man's cock a Muscle as well as with any other in his body).

Take Care, John H.

I would not be able to not even get one of my standard size plates onto my cock-relaxed. This is the first time I've ever talked about my cock on the internet........God! How bloody sad!

GFR
08-12-2005, 01:28 PM
:lick:
Ok I'm lying.....its centimeters :(

crisg555
08-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Very good, what i'm worried is that it took a female to answer that question.:laugh: :laugh:

Mtnbikerchic, :rocker: good post.

John H.
08-17-2005, 08:27 AM
I would not be able to not even get one of my standard size plates onto my cock-relaxed. This is the first time I've ever talked about my cock on the internet........God! How bloody sad!

Hi Nick,

Use Olympic size weight plates then. "...sad..."? Why? What the hell, Men - all Men - DO have a cock so why can't someone talk about it? What's the problem? When DO people GROW UP? Adults are not supposed to talk about cock now? If not adults, WHO CAN? When do people grow up?

Take Care, John H.

John H.
08-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Ok I'm lying.....its centimeters :(

Hi Foreman,

Yeh, right! I am more inclined to believe - for YOU - FEET! Yeh, FEET! But NEVER "centimeters" - NOT on FOREMAN, for SURE!!! :D :laugh: :hot:

Foreman, you've got cock to go along with that Muscle - don't be bullshitting people - you can't hide the TRUTH! :D :laugh: :hot:

Take Care Buddy, John H.

PapaDaca
09-03-2005, 05:40 AM
http://www.cheekycherry.com/ penis enlargement techniques, fore a full all otu body building experience

itbestuk
09-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Draping a towel over the end of your dick and lifting it up and down seems to be the best way to tone the muscle around your knob, you obviously don’t have muscles in your dick but this movement is suppose to help with premature ejaculation and also give you better wood.

min0 lee
09-03-2005, 11:35 AM
http://www.cheekycherry.com/ penis enlargement techniques, fore a full all otu body building experience
They even have a Forum for penis enlargement....Hey Papa are you a Mod there.

PapaDaca
09-04-2005, 07:27 PM
nope I should ask to be though

If I actually did the techniques I coudl break the 8 mark.

abdulla
09-06-2005, 12:39 PM
. "The cock is not a muscle, it can not be exercised to be made larger,just eat healthy food,be fit and you will be fine ...............

John H.
09-07-2005, 08:33 AM
I still feel - and always will - God (or Whoever you perceive Him to be) made a big mistake in NOT making the Penis a Muscle just as with any other Muscle in a Man's body. And I plan to "ask questions" when my "turn" comes... The Penis SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE A MUSCLE and have the ability to be WORKED OUT DAMN HARD just as with any other Muscle possessed by Man. I feel Sex would be even better if a Man could lift his partner with his Penis just as he can lift - say as with Military Presses - heavy weights.... Also I feel the "volume" should be turned up A LOT with regard to cum to "match"!!!

Take Care, John H.

John H.
09-07-2005, 08:36 AM
. "The cock is not a muscle, it can not be exercised to be made larger,just eat healthy food,be fit and you will be fine ...............

Hi Ab,

The Cock is not a Muscle, yes, BUT:

The Muscles associated with the Penis (around that area of the body) CAN be worked out FOR the "betterment" of the Penis to be sure - try doing some for awhile and see for yourself. Your Penis DOES BENEFIT from health in this region of a Man's body...

Take Care, John H.