• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi, Iam new.

Universal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup, Iam Jason.

And i was interested in this site so i registered, I got here just a min ago from searching something on google.com.

And i have a question, I weight 140, Skinny and i have a friend who is 130 and is taking this thing called (Quatertine)-Could be spelled wrong. But its a powder, And you drink it with any drink you have by playing 1 spoon of the powder. And after 2 months your muscles change, your whole body..You start looking Rip'd like very strong. The only thing it does is give you "Looks" the Strength would have be worked out by you. So i wonder what is the real name of it? And is it worth my 40 dollars as they say it cost. And i wanna see if i can find something better then that, There is a big store around here that sales all type of muscles shit. And was hoping you guys can recommend me something good like this (Quatertine) but that works better & faster and that it is in Powder, I dont take Pills(Never in my life did) I have a problem with my throat that rejects them. So in powder would be nice, Any idea's ? I would like for it to be a big jar so i can drink it everyday with water or w/e for 7-8 months or till it finishes, Most of all since iam skinny it should notice alot working on me. But i wanna get Very Very Rip, I want the girls to see the muscles :).

Advise?

Back