• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eating

dan bob

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know that you are supposed to eat between every 2 and 3 hours because that's how long meals take to digest. But this is obviously all you are supposed to be eating, correct? like don't have say and apple or granola bar between your meals rightt? I am just a little confused. What are some great foods to eat for protein? Besides meat, fish, eggs, what else? Can you post me what you do in a regular day including any protein supplements you take? I don't even really know what foods you should be eating. I bought som regular unsalted peanuts and some sort of hard granola bar that is peanut butter flavoured. I eat fruit and veggies and drink lots of water and some orange juice and stuff. I bought some sort of hot cereal stuff i eat for breakfast and i like to eat brown bread with real peanut butter (not that fake skippy shit) with a bit of jam on it. I guess i should plan out exactly what i am going to have for my next meal, exactly what i am going to eat, etc. Usually i will have 2 tuna sandwhiches (brown/ whole wheat bread only), and apple, banana, and one of those granola bars. I am just confused about diet. I know there are a lot of questions in here, but any help given would be greatly appreciated. Thanx a bunch. TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Back