• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Texture Of Cee?

BruceWayNE

I won't lose til I lose
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone give me a brief description of the texture and feel of cee..I just got mine in the mail...and I've never ordered from this company before and I don't know anybody who has...so I just wanna reduce some of my uneasiness about wether or not I really received cee....Thanx fam.....

I bought a kilo from custom. It's fairly fluffy and tends to form clumps very easily, even in a sealed bag.

I knew you would respond redspy.....I started to just pm you....and yep...that's exactly how mines look....thanx for replying so quickly...

It tastes bad too. Ruined my grapejuice :lol:

I thought ON's BCAA powder tasted bad until I tried CEE. If you bolt it down with fruit juice it's not too bad.

MRM's BCAA + G taste good. It is sweetened though. I have some grape ICE I am going to try after that. BN.com has kilos of CEE for $60, too. I'd like to get some, but I have buckets of mono to finish first. Hopefully it will be around next year. I think it would be a good supplement during PCT to keep the pumps going good to help me continue to lift as much and keep the gains.

Oh yeah...this CEE tastes like death...but I did have a good work out today on it...so i'll have to get used to the taste as I've done everything else...

Back