• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ten hours away from first contest!!!! zoikes!

Yes... HAVE FUN!!! :bounce:
I just read your post and got butterflies in my tummy, my first comp was back in April of this year and I was so nervous and excited.
Really, just go out there now give it your best shot, show off your hard work and enjoy the experience, you're gonna have a blast!!!!!
Good luck, let us know how you do. :thumbs:

Good luck!! Have fun!! Kick some :booty:!!!

good luck.....pose hard.

...and do try to have fun. you've busted your butt up until now so try to enjoy your time on stage. :thumb:

good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
I remember my first contest. It was May of this year, I had never hardly worked out or anything until about a year before the contest. My Dad did it the year before and said I should too. I was terrified until I heard the judges start calling out the mandatories. Everything then just felt like normal. The night show was the best part!!! Just go out and have fun, this is YOUR time now. YOU earned it!!! Post pics too!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Good Luck!!!! kick some butt! take pics! and eat lots afterward!!!! Oh...have a slice of cheesecake for me!!!!

juggernaut said:
Well. I made it!!!! It was the greatest expierience I ever had. I came in third!!! I had a blast. Thanks for all your words of encouragement!

:thumb: Congratulations! Third is excellent for a first competition!

Back