• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to avoid.

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Reading along in another (DB vs BB) it pretty much came out that each exercise has its place in a bodybuilding routine, but another thought accoured to me:

what exercises should one not do?

I've heard (and believe) that situps are not good for the back. So what other exericses should I avoid?

Thanks for any knowledge!

Except for some exercises which may be dangerous ( like reverse grip bench presses or any exercise on a fit ball for someone who is new to lifting and/or not coordinated), there is no right answer. It depends on your particular situation ( as in goals) and your physical condition.

As someone who suffered a rotator cuff injury 2 1/2 years ago, I cannot and will not do pulldowns behind the neck and behind the neck presses. I also do mainly incline presses with dumbbells or on the Smith Machine because if I go heavy with a barbell, it puts too much strain on the cuff.

Back