• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Trouble with 1st cycle

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm into my 7th week of 12 on my first cycle which consist of sus 750mg/ew and deca 600mg/ew. I'm very troubled as after the first three weeks of weight gainds and strength increase, everything has come to a halt. nothing has happened in the last 3 1/2 weeks. Whats going on?

if you are not gaining weight then increase your cals. you also have to remember that you will not feel the same physically with long esters than you will when taking a fasting acting oral like dbol...

maybe its time to change drugs to something else......your body may have got used to it like anything else.

stick with you gear selection and up the calories. What has your weight gain been like so far?

TrojanMan60563 said:
maybe its time to change drugs to something else......your body may have got used to it like anything else.

After all this time on the forums I would have figured you would know better than that.

Mudge said:
After all this time on the forums I would have figured you would know better than that.

I've read that switching up drugs keeps your body growing when on extended cycles. When something stops showing results you have to up the dose, or switch to something else right? I'm not trying to imply that your body gets immune to something, but I think with 500mg of test for example it will only get you so far. Then you have to up the dose or change your stack to something new.

After reading the original post by Old Man I noticed that he is on week 7...So what I've mentioned about switch gear wouldn't apply in that short of a time. Chances are what bustingout said is the answer. Old Man you may need to up the calories and see if that helps.

That's my biggest problem. maybe it's my age as i just simply can't seem to eat that much. Hell my appetite was a lot bigger before the roids then it is now. So it's either one of the roids I'm taking that is supressing my appetite or just got a lot older in the last 7 weeks.
Shit i'll tell you how bad it is. 1 cup of cooked rice and 1 cup of cottage cheese fills me and keeps me full. At that point I could care less whether i even had to eat the rest of the day.

increasing healthy fats is an easy way to up the cals, I use nuts/natty pb and olive oil...

Well if thats all you eat in a day thats your problem....you have to eat food in order to grow. I eat 1 cup of cooked rice 2-4 times a day with my chicken breasts. If I don't have the rice for all four meals I eat green beans. Then breakfast I have 1 1/2 cups of oat meal and 6 eggwhites. And a couple of shakes one in the morning and one after workout. Thats what I eat when not even on gear

IML Gear Cream!
TrojanMan60563 said:
but I think with 500mg of test for example it will only get you so far.

I wont disagree with that, 500 test alone wont hardly do anything for me on a cycle, I'd have to be on for at least 6 months to even see modest gains to the point where I would say I didn't completely waste my time.

I don't think receptors deregulate from something. I think your body can only do so much on a given dose of a steroid. So once you've milked that drug at a given dose you either have up the dose or change drugs.

TrojanMan60563 said:
but I think with 500mg of test for example it will only get you so far. Then you have to up the dose or change your stack to something new.

I'd rather gain a little on each cycle than to keep upping my dose on the same cycle just to keep seeing gains. That is now how the body grows and stays healthy. I agree with changing gear every now and then, but certainly not in the middle of the cycle.

TrojanMan60563 said:
So once you've milked that drug at a given dose you either have up the dose or change drugs.

That is when it's time to come off and take a break.

BUSTINOUT said:
That is when it's time to come off and take a break.

I agree 100%...I've been giving longer cycles a thought but I think for now I'm going to keep them to a max of 12 weeks on and no less then 8 weeks off.

TrojanMan60563 said:
So once you've milked that drug at a given dose you either have up the dose or change drugs.

Well, gains are relative. People aren't going to be putting on a consistent 30 pounds every 12 weeks without dying at some point or greatly shortening their lifespan. I have heard of 70 pounds in a year, but the guy is dead (rec drugs were in the mix).

Eventually you are either going to be slamming very large doses of drugs in chasing those gains that were similar to your first cycle, elevating your blood pressure and throwing your cholesterol out of whack - or you are going to live with slower, consistent gains that are somewhat healthy.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I agree 100%...I've been giving longer cycles a thought but I think for now I'm going to keep them to a max of 12 weeks on and no less then 8 weeks off.

Good plan

cut down on the days you work out try just 4 days a week--good rest to me is the gains come to be.

Mudge said:
Well, gains are relative. People aren't going to be putting on a consistent 30 pounds every 12 weeks without dying at some point or greatly shortening their lifespan. I have heard of 70 pounds in a year, but the guy is dead (rec drugs were in the mix).

too many people don't understand this. they think just because they are on gear and have a caloric excess that they should continually gain all the time and gain 20 lbs each cycle, well the human body doesn't work like that. there are many unknown variables as to why anabolism stops even with a high calorie diet and decent doses of androgens and anabolics. androgen receptors do not downregulate and the body has no means of telling how many cycle of test, etc. a person has done.

As BO stated if you stop making gains changing drugs is not the answer taking a break from gear is...

Guys don't get me wrong, I'm eating, but get filled easily. last 11 days, cal's & protein
5447-449
5582-495
5558-476
5326-414
5463-502
6274-532
6001-420
5033-437
5098-378
4211-378
6114-598
I found out if i'm under 5500 cal's a day I lose weight. 6000 keeps me even

IML Gear Cream!
hey old man what is your metabolism like? I'm sure its slowed down since you've got older, but if your really eating that much food I can't see how you can't add weight.

I fill very quickly if eating clean carbs, oats and rice are loaded with water. But, you have to get used to not caring about being full, and part of this comes from slower caloric shifts. If you go from 2500 calories to 5500 you are going to be feeling it.

Caloric intake like that and I hit the can after every meal within a couple minutes if not half way through my meal, and yes it can be uncomfortable. I'm not against adding in a little dirty food at all, then again I'm not 8% bodyfat year round (not ever actually :lol: )

Back