• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquid Meal ideas

Tom_B

Tom_B
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I was just wondering what a good liquid meal I could use for breakfast would be? I usually have some fiber 1, brown rice, whey, pear, unsweetned soy milk but somehow putting all those into the blender dosen't sound too appealing :barf: .
I need a liquid meal because I was just informed i need to wait 1 hour after having a soild meal and 30 minutes after if having a liquid meal before hitting the weights. (I've been having my breakfast and then immidently afterwards lifting)
So I figured make my shake the night before, wake up and drink it and then wait 30 minutes before weights, that way I won't have to wake up an hour ealier and lose some of my precious sleep! :laugh:
if it's at all possible I don't want to use cottage cheese/yogurt due to the sugar, unless I took away the pear and got the sugar I usually get from that through the cottage cheese/yogurt.

Hope all that makes sense :lol:

My liquid breakfast: vanilla whey, a carrot (naturally sweet), rolled oats, ice, and milk. Doesn't taste to bad.

Back