• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Too much water

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much is too much (in a day/hour) ??? What are the side affects of over-hydration?

It's called hyponatraemic encephalopathy. It's very rare to drink too much water. I think anything over 10L of water is too much and people won't start having side effects until then. Common side effect are dizziness, foggy brained and headaches. You can cause brain damage.

I always suggest a multi-mineral at the last meal of the day because drinking alot of water can cause you to be depleted in essential minerals which can lead to some very annoying headaches.

Jodi said:
Common side effect are dizziness, foggy brained and headaches.

This happened about 30 mins or so to me after drinking about 2.2L of water in about 1.5 hours. Ive felt like shit ever since. :shrug:

You will feel crappy for quite a few more hours. I've done that before. Make sure you take some extra minerals tonight.

This happened at 10 am this morning-its now 6 and I still feel like shit:mad:

2.2 liters in an hour and a half and your feeling that bad? wow, i probably drink a little more than 74 ounces every two hours, its interesting to note.

your suppos to take your multi-vitamin at night? :scratch: lol I've been taking mine with my breakfast, maybe that's why I've all of a sudden been getting headaches over the last week? :laugh:

I take my multivitamin with my lunch.

Multi-Vitamin in the AM and Multi-Mineral in the PM.

Why did you drink so much water so quickly? :scratch:

Hope ya feel better soon.

IML Gear Cream!
The multi-vitamin pills I take are called "Mega - man" I usually take two, so would it be best to take one of thos in the am and one at night?

Multi-minerals are just minerals and not the vitamins. I would get yourself some minerals too and take your vitamin in the morning.

Feel better sweetheart *HUGS*

I am always foggy/dizzy/headachey...wish doc's would figure out why already!

I take my multi-mineral/vitamin pill in the morning along with vitamin E, Calcium and Magnesium.. Maybe having another multi vitamin/mineral pill at night?
my pill comes with multi vitamin and mineral

sara said:
I take my multi-mineral/vitamin pill in the morning along with vitamin E, Calcium and Magnesium.. Maybe having another multi vitamin/mineral pill at night?
my pill comes with multi vitamin and mineral
Some vitamins in multi's are fat soluble and not water soluble which I have been told is not something you want to over do.

What you mean by fat soluble?

sara said:
What you mean by fat soluble?
Information on Fat Soluble vitamins can be found here. Last year I took two multivitamins a day recommended by some stiff on bodybuilding.com. I figured taking two a day was fine because I could just piss out the rest of the vitamins because I assumed they were all water soluble.

My mom and advisor at school were concerned so I went to the doctor to try and get some information and they told me the information that you'll basically find on that site and that you only need very small amounts of fat soluble vitamins and the left over FS vitamins your body doesn't use are stored in your fat cells and in your liver which like the site says can lead to health problems.

I would take Jodi's information and buy a seperate mineral pill for at night, because I don't recommend taking two multivitamins per day.

Back