• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Year End Blitz

Burner02

Super Hero in Training
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, am finishing up with some serios stressors in my life..for the moment, and can put my energies back in the direction I need to be focusing on.
It is now mid-October. I have rughly 6 1/2 more weeks of day shifts left before I go back to mids. I am single..for better or for worse..but I no longer have to rush home to do somthng then get to 'her' house. Which means...I have no more excuses for not doing...<gulp> cardio.
I actually did some tongight. I didn't want to do it. I didn't like it, and didn't do too much, but it was the start of a foundation for things to come.
Ok, some basic stats.
Name: 'Burner" aka:Mike
(almost 34..but according to ex..have the maturity of a 17 year old..so I have that going for me)
(afraid to tape and BF %. #'s are too high)

Known weights I can move:
Bench Press: 315lbs
Squat: 315 lbs
Dead Lift: 315lbs
Pull Ups: ? ( still afraid to add weight on account of tendons)
BB Curls: 105 lbs
Dips: 90lbs +BW
DB Shrugs: 120lbs
(basic starting place for overall strength of each muscle group)

Am depressed. Found a pic of me 2 years ago..looking 'decent'. It's gonna take a while to get back to that look then improve. See if I can post a pic of that:
Actually, here is a link to pics of me in Dec. '02. THis is what I want to get back to..then improve on...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sluss...done=http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Pretty damn handsome, eh?
<this is where you just give the gratuitous nod, thank you>
:)

I've got more pics I need to upload to show how I have been sliding.
Will work on those..hey...when on the bottom..only way to go is up, right?
let's get on with the show!

BURNERRRRRRRRRRRRR :wave2:

Hi hun! I was missing all those fun posts for a minute there. It doesn't sound like you're feeling too hot. It's okay, everything will be fine :kiss:

October 14, 2004
Day 1, Week 1:
Chest / Biceps:
Incline Dumbell Press:
50*15, 70*10, 90*8, 110*5, 110*5 :)

Bench Press:
4*225* 5/6 (got either 5 or six reps)

Standing Cable Flyes:
55*10, 65*10, 75*10
**felt a little akward

Standing Alternate DB Curls:
30*10, 40*6, 40*6, 40*6

Varying Grip Bar Bell Curls:
4*85*5 :(

Concentration Curls:
2*30*10

Cardio: Elliptical = 10 minutes :(
**could't gte comfortable. Will get a little further each day

Food:
1) Breaky sammich:
2 egg whts, 1 yolk/ 1 low fat chkn patty/ slics low fat cheese / coffee w/ creamer
2) Chicken Salad sandwich
3) Chicken fajitas on wheat tortillas

**gonna be low on food today looks like

hey!
Dam..I need to start journals more often...all the hot women are stopping in..
Oh..by the way, feel free to
rag' on me about my food...I usually do ok...but could still do a lot better...

Burner02 said:
hey!
Dam..I need to start journals more often...all the hot women are stopping in..
Oh..by the way, feel free to
rag' on me about my food...I usually do ok...but could still do a lot better...
:laugh: :laugh: Just come to a Niner game with me when I tailgate. I actually have two extra tickets to the Nov. 7 Seattle game too. :p

have I told you I am damn near genius with a grill?
:D

speaking of which, my stomach is growling..gotta go tend to that!
Talk to you later!

IML Gear Cream!
Burner02 said:
<this is where you just give the gratuitous nod, thank you>

:yes:

Hi Burner :wave:
Good luck with all your goals I'll be following along. :D

thanks, BC!
oh..and aggies...if I am ever out on the West Coast...I am gonna take you up on that offer!

Dude! You're a cutie! (I mean that in the most masculine way a guy can be a cutie... i swear!)

Good luck with this new journal, and with the "new and improved, now with 50% less stress!" lifestyle!

B - You're gonna kick some arse!!!! I'll be watching ya too.......Don't make me take a road trip..... :grin: :whip:

hey Burner ... less stressors mean no excuses
But with Babs keeping ya in line, excuses should be a thing of the past. :lol:

Now lets see some ol' time dedication.

Burner02 said:
Which means...I have no more excuses for not doing...<gulp> cardio.

That's right mister :p

I actually did some tongight. I didn't want to do it. I didn't like it, and didn't do too much, but it was the start of a foundation for things to come.

good for you! Even though you didn't do much of it....it's a start :thumb:

Ok, some basic stats.
Name: 'Burner" aka:Mike
(almost 34..but according to ex..have the maturity of a 17 year old..so I have that going for me)

B, don't bring baggage to your journal....keep it real...we all know you're mature. People say things they don't mean when you're fighting...... :grin: :angel2:

(afraid to tape and BF %. #'s are too high)

You're not fat......Lets talk, lean :p

Known weights I can move:
Bench Press: 315lbs
Squat: 315 lbs
Dead Lift: 315lbs
Pull Ups: ? ( still afraid to add weight on account of tendons)
BB Curls: 105 lbs
Dips: 90lbs +BW
DB Shrugs: 120lbs
(basic starting place for overall strength of each muscle group)

use these as your markers and move forward...don't look back ;) Don't do pull ups......how about rev.dips?

Am depressed. Found a pic of me 2 years ago..looking 'decent'. It's gonna take a while to get back to that look then improve. See if I can post a pic of that:
Actually, here is a link to pics of me in Dec. '02. THis is what I want to get back to..then improve on...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sluss...done=http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Mike, you're a true hottie. Give yourself credit....You hava nice smile, gorgeous eyes, clean cut..........most of all, you've got the worlds largest heart!!!

YES!!!!! :hot: :thumb:
[/QUOTE]

Hey Mike.....(puts hands on hips and taps foot :grin: ) What have you eaten today?

remember now, you get to do this to me in my new journal (not til next week).......we're in this together.....it's a race to the finish line.........

on your mark..............................................get set............................................kick some B.U.T.T. :hot: :lifter: :jacks: :mean:

Good Luck Mike :thumb:

Nice pictures, btw!! :hot:

IML Gear Cream!
holy crap! Look at all the people that have stopped in!
I didn't make it to the gym today...
:(
I have had a rough time getting used to going to bed early adn waking up even earlier since coming back on day shift. last night, I took 2 sleep aid pills to knowck me out. They worked. I did NOT want to wake up. I dragged my ass all day long. I barely made it home before collpasing on my bed for a nap, then I just lounged on the couch until now, before I go to bed. I will get a decent night's sleep tonight. I was planning on lifting 2 days on, one off, then 2 then 1. But I will just take today as my off day and press on thru the next three days.

Thanks for all the compliments from all you lovely ladies! I can't wait to get back to those stats! And then improve!

What's wrong with pull ups? It's my most favoritist back exercise! I dunno if I wil ever get up to NT's back strength, but I gotta try!

Hey babs! I was just joshing about the 17 year old thing. Ok, she wasn't, but I tend to take a negative thing and make it positive...
Let me put it to you this way: I have the experience of my 33 year old self..with the stamina of a 17 year old. How's that?
;)

ok..I'm not fat..I'm just naturally very boyant...

Todays food:
1) bowl and 1/2 ceral...was running late..all I had time for
2) home made pasta w/ lean beef. (I'm a pretty dam good cook of rbasic meals..I'm gonna make some girl happy some day..have I mentiopned I am dam near genius w/ a grill and make killer margaritas?)
3) Chinese food. (we usualy do a crew meal on our long week. ((I work 12 hour shifts, every other weekend we work fri - sun)) I will be eating my home cooked food the rest of the weekend)
4) protein bar
5) 2 chicken patties (after I got home, just needed a little something)

**almost 3 liters water.

shutupntra1n said:
Hey... where are you today? :kiss:
Hey! was at work..and well, you read...came home and passed out. I need to win the lottery..

BabsieGirl said:
Hey Mike.....(puts hands on hips and taps foot :grin: ) What have you eaten today?

remember now, you get to do this to me in my new journal (not til next week).......we're in this together.....it's a race to the finish line.........

on your mark..............................................get set............................................kick some B.U.T.T. :hot: :lifter: :jacks: :mean:
okie dokie! we're gonna race! What does the winner get? What does the runner up do for the winner?

naturaltan said:
hey Burner ... less stressors mean no excuses
But with Babs keeping ya in line, excuses should be a thing of the past. :lol:

Now lets see some ol' time dedication.
whatchit, bud! I'm comin! I'm gonna be the one to hold the women's rafts secure in the pool next year @ the 'O'!
You've got competition!

Hey Burner :wave2: It'll take you some time to get used to the shift change. Trying to go into law enforcement myself and I know I will be battling shift moves all the time. ;)

Hey s-train!
I remember you saying you want to be a cop! I'll have to swing out after you have yuor 'beat' and get myself pulled over...need to check out your hand cuffing techniques...

16 October, 04
Week 1 Day 2:
LEGS:
Squat:
135*15, 185*10, 225*10, 315*5, 315*5

Leg Press:
4*400*10

Leg Ext:
3*120*10

Leg Curl:
3*120*10

Was pretty good work out. I think I cheated on range of moton a bit w/ the 315..shoulda gone deeper..will work on it.

Food:
1) "Mike McSammich" ( 3 egg whts, 1 yolk, slice low fat cheese, wheat buns, cup
coffee)
2) Beef and pasta, snack pack pudding. (low fat..still craving junk food. trying to
ween off)
3) Protein shake, cup instant veggie beef soup. (found soup abandoned in 'fridge when
realized shake wasn't gonna 'get it')
4) Chicken sandwich, slice low fat cheese, cottage cheese
5) slice of wheat bread w/ low fat PB and honey after WO meal.

Liquids:
3 liters of water
3 cokes. (I was dying, needed the cafene.)
1 gatorade

supps:
multi vit, vit 'C', total 4 thermo pills, 5 spray of 1-test & 4-AD

Burner02 said:
Hey s-train!
I remember you saying you want to be a cop! I'll have to swing out after you have yuor 'beat' and get myself pulled over...need to check out your hand cuffing techniques...
:laugh: Ah yes the good ol' search n' seizure techniques ;) I am wondering after lastnights cold measurement stats if they will have a uniform big enough for me :haha:

Back