• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Casein

just dairy

if i want food to be in my body for a longer time, i should take casein(milk) right? it's true that casein digests slowly right? so like if i'm fasting, i should take casein before the fast starts so the food is in my body longer?

u can't put anything in ur body, how hard is it to understand but the thing i said about casein is that true?

pumpthatiron said:
if i want food to be in my body for a longer time, i should take casein(milk) right? it's true that casein digests slowly right? so like if i'm fasting, i should take casein before the fast starts so the food is in my body longer?

In terms of protein, casein has the greatest half-life I believe. Therefore it will circulate throughout your system longer than other forms of protein. You should also get some fat in the meal to slow down digestion.

IML Gear Cream!
what about fats, what fats can i take? how about boneless chicken fried with tomatoes and like malasian bread(paratha) made with flour and water and then fried? isn't that fat?

EFA's :)

Fish oil, flax oil, nuts, olive oil, borage oil etc.

pumpthatiron said:
what are some good fats i can take in the morning?
If you mean with your first meal you want to limit fat and casien consumption as much as possible fat will severly delay the digestion of any foods as will casien. You have been catabollic all night and a fast digesting protien source(eg whey and water) along with a slow digesting carb (eg oatmeal mixed with water/skimmed milk) is best at this time.

Back