• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tri-Max

eajcb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have done some reading about Tri-Max and I was really interested in buying some. The only question I have is will I be allergic to Tri-Max if I have a shellfish(Iodine) allergy? The label seemed fine and I googled tiratricol looking for more info and everything seemed to be ok for me. Then on one of the threads I notice someone saying don't take Tri-Max if you have a shellfish allergy, someone else said it wouldn't bother you because its synthetic. All I know is I am clueless! Can someone tell me, if they know for sure, if I would be allergic to Tri-Max. Hopefully I'm not, but if I would be what side effects would occur? What about Glucophase XR, my second option to Tri-Max, would I be allergic to that? Please help! Thank You

I don't think their is shellfish in Trimax. I am looking at the bottle I have and don't see it anywhere on it. You would know best how bad your allergic reactions are.

Contact Matt at customnutritionwarehouse.com, he's usually very helpful.

Back