• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What will you do??

What will you do?

• Use Real Gear - Penalties will be the same as AS's

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Wait for the next "cutting edge supplement"

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Use only legal supplements

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Go natural

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After the PH ban takes effect??

Keep taking them for the next 5 or so years, using the large stockpile that I will have hoarded by the time the ban goes into effect.:thumb:

The PH's you have will be illegal after the ban. So you will be on the dark side..
You will not have to purchase them.

I cant count out AAS's, I dont know where I will be in life when the time comes. So, there should be an "unsure" category in the poll.

I am done with all PHs and steroids.

Rob, how do you add an "unsure" option?

Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
I will sell my huge PH stash and take a vacation :)

im just gonna use real sauce who cares if its legal or not that has never crossed my mind in the worry category negative side effects were always much more of a concern to me

I have a one year PH stock pile but am not sure what I'll do after I've finished everything. On the one hand it's tempting to think if you're going to take a schedule III drug you may as well use the real thing. On the other hand I don't want to have a criminal record for the sake of extra muscle. Maybe I'll just go natural...

stock up on ph's...and once i'm out of ph's...i'll be where i want to be physically....so i'll be all natural then...just good ol' protein and creatine............

Lay down in the corner in the fetal position and sob uncontrollably. :(

J/K I will use my stock pile up and from there I don't know.

Suicide should be an option on this poll. After all what will there be left to live for? :suicide:

Go natural is a misnomer in this context, IMO. Everything that is within the laws of nature is natural. Often, when humans take advantage of natural laws, the term unnatural is used. When plants and animals take advantage of natural laws--which they do much better than us--it is considered to be very natural. If humans are part of nature, they are incapable of doing anything unnatural. In the context of BB, "natural" has a definition all its own. But this terminology is reflective of the general poplulation's attitude that "steroids are bad", and therefore "unnatural"--even if the substance is one that the body produces on its own like testosterone. (All plants and animals synthesize compounds). 30 years ago almost everyone considered homosexuality unnatural--even though it is more common among animals than humans. Just because something might be morally objectionable to someone, doesn't make it unnatural. Just my 2 cents.

PirateFromHell said:
Go natural is a misnomer in this context, IMO. Everything that is within the laws of nature is natural. Often, when humans take advantage of natural laws, the term unnatural is used. When plants and animals take advantage of natural laws--which they do much better than us--it is considered to be very natural. If humans are part of nature, they are incapable of doing anything unnatural. In the context of BB, "natural" has a definition all its own. But this terminology is reflective of the general poplulation's attitude that "steroids are bad", and therefore "unnatural"--even if the substance is one that the body produces on its own like testosterone. (All plants and animals synthesize compounds). 30 years ago almost everyone considered homosexuality unnatural--even though it is more common among animals than humans. Just because something might be morally objectionable to someone, doesn't make it unnatural. Just my 2 cents.

That sounds like an English Composition essay for class. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
PirateFromHell said:

I do not disagree, however anabolic steroids are synthetic versions of hormones and that would be reason to classify them as being "unnatural".

But plants synthesize compounds that would otherwise not occur in nature. Cellulose is an example. Of course, they don't have the white lab coats and test tubes, though.

Marijuana grows naturally around the world and has been outlawed in many countries. Doesn't it seem unnatural to make nature against the law? :D

redspy said:
Marijuana grows naturally around the world and has been outlawed in many countries. Doesn't it seem unnatural to make nature against the law? :D
There is a serious point to be taken from your statement: There are natural laws and man's laws. Men can not alter natural laws, and are constrained to abide by them. Therefore, everything we do is natural. The only concept of people doing things that are unnatural are things that violate natural laws as we understand them (parting a sea, raising the dead). So we give these the term supernatural. However, if people can do such things, it must in accordance with natural laws--albeit natural laws we don't understand.

An interesting thing about the university I attend is that Computer Science and Textile and Apparel (Fashion Design) are in The College Of Natural Sciences. Participating in these activities involves a scientific approach to the application of natural laws as we understand them. But how many people think of computers as natural?

Yes, it is absurd to make a plant against the law.

PirateFromHell said:

Holy sh%t.....Ronnie Coleman is a natural bodybuilder!

My husband takes these. Will I be seeing a difference when he stops?

Jeanie said:
Chances are that you wont see a difference. He will just make slower progress. Unless, however, he chooses to take AAS's.

Jeanie said:
His sex drive will increase ten fold, so be prepared! :eek:

Jeanie said:
Dam! So that's what it was, he kept blaming it on me being too lean, I knew it had to be something else. Could these cause him to have bad moods or more anger then usual?
You still prefer the candy and cardio, knowing what's coming at ya? hahahahaa!

Jeanie said:
Dam! So that's what it was, he kept blaming it on me being too lean, I knew it had to be something else. Could these cause him to have bad moods or more anger then usual?
Not really, but it also depends on exactly what he is taking. If it is an androgen, its possible, if he already has an angry/moody side to him. The hormones would only accentuate it. Some of us have no problems with them, and some do. Its all in the individual.

Back