• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Married Women

Would you do it?

• Yes

Votes: 59 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 52 46.8%

• Total voters

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Would you do it if you were very attracted to her?
Pros: Very hot
Cons: Loving family that you may destroy

i have done it and it did end their marriage but in the end it was best for her. he was very abusive to her. i feel bad it ended their marriage but i know she is thankful it did. otherwise she would still be getting beat or possibly dead.

I'd do it. But if she happened to have a hot daughter, I might not stop there. ;)

This was one of those things that I should never have done but I did. She worked for me and the company had a setback and laid her off without even telling me it was coming. We were both shocked and devastated since it was unexpected. We were a good team, had a lot of personal respect for each other's technical abilities as well as very good professional interaction. We had no hint of any romantic intentions prior to that event. I was so devastated that I was not told about the layoff and the company wanted those being laid off to vacate immediately. It was cold and heartless and I felt like I let her down and should have known it was coming. I got with her in her office on that day and comforted her and gave her words of encouragement. She hugged me we both started crying. She then told me she loved me and I was overcome with conflicting emotions (I was single at this time). She called me at home and said she wanted to meet and talk about some things. I invited her over that evening since I had a lot of contacts in the business and felt I could get her a new job. We talked about that and I made some phone calls and she was all set for a new job interview within the week. She then thanks me and told me with tears in her eyes that her life at home was living hell. She told me her husband and been trying to get her to divorce him for over a year and that she was going to a counselor about it but he refused to go. She was very religious and very sincere and committed to her marriage but was losing heart at trying to make it work. She said that just that week he had bought a book on "how to leave your spouse" and tossed it at her as he left to go see his new girlfriend. She needed a friend and all the job loss etc. just was emotionally destroying her. It took that layoff to see her in a different "non-professiona"l light and I was so angry about this guy treating her like this and tried to console her. She then suddenly put her arms around me and started crying and telling me she wants to be with me so much. I suddenly realized that I always must have had a deep chemistry for her that I was suppressing and just started kissing her and hugging her back.

We went to the bedroom and just lay there kissing and touching but I would not let it go beyond that because I was having all kinds of head problems and did not want to have her commit outright adultery since she was still technically married and we are both religious and moral about this issue but nature is now in control. She finally just undresses herself and then me too and I am begging her to stop. She says "no I want this" and before I could stop it she sits on me and gets us all involved intimately. At this point it was biologically impossible for me to say no and I just hugged her and let it happen. It was emotionally hard for me because she was a very descent woman who believed in marriage and was fighting to make it work (and I genuinely wanted it to work for her) and her husband refused to try and was interested in some young woman.

I had a lot of guilt problems with it but she continued to see me. Then one day she takes off her wedding band and tosses it on the floor and says 'it's over with him and she wants to be with me forever'. I was overcome with guilt since I knew how important her marriage was to her and I literally watched her toss it away at that moment. The reality of what we had done hit home and it scared me. We continued to see each other for over 6 months but ended up splitting because I had all these guilt feelings about her leaving her husband and she did not want to have to deal with me not being able to cope with the reality of what we had done. She remarried a descent guy about 18 months later and when she sees me up town (with my wife now) she keeps a polite distance but smiles and gives me a look like "it could have been you" but also signals that she approves of my wife. It's a haunting pain and a feeling of uncertainty about choices that I will live with all my life.

OD

Unacceptable in any circumstance. Being married, I know I would kill the man. People think I joke about having land, and a wood chipper, and a strong stomach.

OD you write the best (true) stories :)

Crono writes the best fiction stories :)

You mean, "Wizard of IM" isn't true? :O

GBC thanks very much for that compliment.
OD

:haha: Max!

No prob OD. :)

:wtf: i never get complimented for anything. :shrug: :grumble:

p.s. shut up max :yell: :D

this is for OD:

in·teg·ri·ty (P) Pronunciation Key (n-tgr-t)

n.
1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

Robert DiMaggio said:
I would not get involved with a married woman, I have integrity.
Spoken like a true conservative. Where is your liberal streak coming from?? :D

Whats your answer V...

Thank goodness it was not "bush" that you hated, or we would think that you crossed over to the hmmmmmm side.

PreMier said:
Whats your answer V...

Yes. In a heartbeat.

Although if I change to be that monogamy guy that I was talking about, my answer might be no in a few months.

IML Gear Cream!
No.....I know women ( not all ) but some,Lie bout their spouses,they tend to exaggerate the truth.My buddies wife did that,saying that he was abusive and the guy she was foolin with,came over and it got ugly,it was embarrasing,they lived with her parents,everybody was outside watching,the neighbors and everyone.
I think, 2 wrongs don't make a right.Who am I to help break up a marrige.I leave that kind of shit for someone else to take care of,I don't wanna be part of some love triangle.

Hell friggin no. I am happily married. And if I was single, my answer would still be no.

I was with a married woman once (ok twice), but I'd never actually cheat on someone I was dating or married to. Guess we all draw the moral line in different places.

MaxMirkin said:
I'd do it. But if she happened to have a hot daughter, I might not stop there. ;)

:rofl:

Robert DiMaggio said:
assuming I were single...

absolutely not, I would not get involved with a married woman, I have integrity.

I'm sleeping with a married woman right now. She's separated from her husband, has been for over year and divorce papers are going through over the next few months (which is amicable). But she's still married in the eyes of the government. I got involved with her six months into her separation. Does this mean I have no integrity?

bulletproof1 said:
i have done it and it did end their marriage but in the end it was best for her. he was very abusive to her. i feel bad it ended their marriage but i know she is thankful it did. otherwise she would still be getting beat or possibly dead.

well since od told his story i figured i would ellaborate a little more on mine.....

all of this happened nearly 15 years ago. she was a mother of 2 boys (ages around 8 and 12) and looked as hot as they come. we worked together and what started out as a friendship turned into more (you know the story.) she did leave her husband because of me and we were together for about 2 years or so before breaking it off. the last time i saw her was about 3 years ago. her skin has aged at an incredible rate and she looked like she swallowed a beach ball. after me, she remarried and has since divorced him. she is also officially a grandmother now although her age today would only be 44 if memory serves. everything happens for a reason.

ponyboy said:
But she's still married in the eyes of the government. I got involved with her six months into her separation. Does this mean I have no integrity?

If she is separated from her husband that is fine, the context of this thread, at least as I perceived it, was that we were talking about a married woman that is still living with her husband.

Whether or not you have integrity, I cannot discern that from this post.

Darn. I thought someone could tell me. :D

Robert DiMaggio said:
If she is separated from her husband that is fine, the context of this thread, at least as I perceived it, was that we were talking about a married woman that is still living with her husband.

I concur. I have a friend who is separated from his cheating ho' of a wife, and they have not finalized their divorce because they can't afford it. That does not mean the women he dates are in the wrong.

Back