PDA

View Full Version : condoms

snoops
10-19-2004, 08:46 PM
I was wondering if the kind of condom made any difference to woman. It doesnt matter to me what I wear but theres so many different kinds out there it can get confusing on which ones to buy.

crisg555
10-20-2004, 05:53 AM
I found trojans/lub to be a better for me. All the others irritate me.

GoalGetter
10-20-2004, 06:16 AM
I found trojans/lub to be a better for me. All the others irritate me.
hahahahahhhahahaha. I wish I hadn't read this. I don't need mental pictures of my little brother and his girl, where condoms are involved :)

Hey cris! :wave:

OceanDude
10-20-2004, 09:10 AM
Hey Snoop,
I suspect you are really looking for a female response to this question but I'll convey a personal story that may give you something to think about:

I am SO happy that I have not had to deal with those damn things much and have had bad experiences with them. When we were kids in junior high we would see all these tacky machines in the gas stations etc. selling these raspy ribbed things and assorted items that were suppose to "tickle" her fancy etc. We use to just laugh ourselves silly picturing big burly truckers putting these ribbed bright pink things on to excite what must have been to them the ultra classy (chubby) ladies in the adjoining coffee shop they all use to get the hots for. I always had a misgiving about them from those early days onward.

For myself, the only time I used one in my entire life was an unexpected romance while vacationing from a consulting job while in the Canary Islands. I met a wonderful English lady, 7 years my senior who I instantly fell for. We hit it off very well and after 3 days she was pretty insistent and expectant of a serious "holiday romance" (she was on holiday with her family). Being then only in my mid 20's and more innocent than I care to admit I was swept off my feet by her frankness, charm, attraction, accent and intellect (a PhD in microbiology). I figured this frankness was a European thing and they expected this intimacy sooner so I felt I had to go with the flow or come across like a prude and risk losing her. So I went against better judgment and decided to be receptive to her if it turned out she was not just teasing me and purchased some "just in case". It turns out she was serious about it and I had to learn in real time how to put that damn thing on. It was pretty embarrassing and she giggled hysterically as I wrestled with it and finally she just helped me put it on. It was tight, it hurt and pinched like hell and I utterly hated it. As luck would have it - it failed spectacularly at a very unfortunate moment. When we both figured out what had happened we were in horror and looked at each other with an expression of "uh oh now what"? Yes, she got pregnant - but that is a different story with a very sad ending that should have been a happy one since we wanted to marry.

Moral of the story - they hurt, they fail, they don't enhance and they give a false sense of security. My advise, just get married to a woman you love and don't use one.

OD

Dale Mabry
10-20-2004, 09:39 AM
Condoms are for squares, plus birth control is the woman's responsibility, don't you know that? :finger:

JK, I always use the ones lubricated with nonoxynol 9, double the protection since my boys MUST be good swimmers.

perfectbody
10-20-2004, 11:01 AM
Why do u kill ur boys then?

Jeanie
10-20-2004, 11:06 AM
okay, as a woman, it does make a difference. Need lubed ones and textures are a plus!;)

BabsieGirl
10-20-2004, 11:13 AM
I like it better with OUT and so does my husband....................MUCH better.

Of course, if you're not married......then, def. lubricated.................DON'T BUY THE NUMBING (STAY HARD) ONES...........................LOL, it'll leave you both not feeling anything :laugh:

Oh....put a little "toy" on the end or middle of your shaft......:eyebrow:

GoalGetter
10-20-2004, 11:13 AM
ok a legitimate answer: Beyond Seven condoms. I can't get to the site from work (damn firewall) but search for them on google. Good stuff.

wtfzor
10-23-2004, 08:27 PM
I rarely use condoms, I just pull out and shoot on her face.

wtfzor
10-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Beyond Seven :thumb:

EcoCondom
03-04-2010, 03:04 PM
the best are polyurethane condoms. they take away hardly any sensation. the downside is they are bad for the environment. check bing for ecocondoms. there should be a site that will tell you more about which condoms you should use if this is a concern. I think Glyde makes the only certified Vegan condom on the market. there might be a few others.

theCaptn'
03-05-2010, 04:14 AM
whale oil rubbed along the shaft suffices

otis332
03-12-2010, 12:23 PM
^^

jcar1016
03-12-2010, 12:27 PM
whale oil rubbed along the shaft suffices
sounds very eco friendly to me:thumb:
Also polyurethane condoms are like trying to fuck in a glad hefty trash bag

SilentBob187
03-12-2010, 12:40 PM
sounds very eco friendly to me:thumb:
Also polyurethane condoms are like trying to fuck in a glad hefty trash bag
:roflmao:
N8KXGNA50nA

Interlink2010
08-09-2010, 11:13 PM
They're extremely good, you can trust them and you can still enjoy sex with them. If you have a latex allergy, I'd recommend getting Skyn brand condoms, or similar. They're not exactly ultra thin, but they allow for a lot of sensation and are still very strong.

Be careful with how you carry them, I wouldn't recommend storing them in a wallet or constantly keeping them in a purse. This is OK short term, but don't carry them that way all of the time.

ruster87
08-19-2010, 02:40 AM
Female condoms can be used as dental dams to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections during oral sex...

vortrit
08-28-2010, 03:53 PM

Of just all over her ass if I'm hitting it from behind. I don't care, I'm not cleaning up the mess.

The Foundation
10-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Back in the day, they made a condom called a "rough rider"
It had little nubs all over it.
Women really liked them. Not sure if they still sell them or not?

brianwhitskey24
11-11-2011, 03:49 AM
yea i enjoy this part and my girlfriend too

blazer69
11-13-2011, 12:25 PM
condoms suck. no feeling

ANIMALHAUS
11-16-2011, 04:18 PM
What are they again?

BP2000
11-16-2011, 04:30 PM
beyond 7 not lubed enough. Trojan lubed w/ mon-9 spermicide are the best. Prevent's pregnancy that is what you are looking for.

lynnlynn
11-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Back in the day, they made a condom called a "rough rider"
It had little nubs all over it.
Women really liked them. Not sure if they still sell them or not?

They do. Women still really like them.

Mr.BTB
11-23-2011, 02:44 AM
not sure if you all have them in america or not, but there is a brand here called Ansell and they have a condom called SKYN it is tougher than a normal condom and not made of latex.
And I can say I like those the best it is like your not wearing a condom and they are tough and can stand a good pounding.

colochine
11-23-2011, 06:35 AM
not sure if you all have them in america or not, but there is a brand here called Ansell and they have a condom called SKYN it is tougher than a normal condom and not made of latex.
And I can say I like those the best it is like your not wearing a condom and they are tough and can stand a good pounding.

we got em. My girls allergic to latex. SKYN are whats up.

TGB1987
11-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Check out www.condomdepot.com (http://www.condomdepot.com) I like the Trustex Extra large they are the editor's choice. They are larger than a normal condom and extra extra thin. I have went through a good many with no issues. Use a little WET Platinum lube because they are not lubricated well enough IMO. If you usually use Magnums or XL condoms these will be a little tight width wise at least they are for me but the extra thin feel is worth it being snug. LOL If you click on the Trustex brand they are on the second page in a tye dyed wrapper.

herstephens
12-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Trojan Exctasy.

HattoriHanzo
12-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Durex extra thin... Thank GOD, I never have to wear one of those again!

Renaldob
01-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Who Where condoms lol haha

Tanner Wil
11-28-2013, 05:48 PM
I've heard a lot of people recommend them and I found that they were better than regular 'ultra thin' style condoms.

Tanner Wil
11-29-2013, 08:26 AM
I've never had one break on me and they feel much nicer.