• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

nolva question

babylon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i had two bottles of nolva one from m5reaserch and the other one from the ancillaryguys. The nolva from m5reaserch tasted ok nothing crazy but now i just started a bottle from the ancillary guys (its red for some reason?!) and it burns like CRAZY! I cant even put a drop in my mouth whats the deal with that? if its the same active ingredient shouldnt color and taste be the same?
at least now i know where to get my nolva!

I havent bought from either of those sources. But, the liquid nolva Ive had is absolutely awful, the worst tasting shit in the world. I compare it to a shot of oily gasoline. (Shot as in the drink.) Its nasty, but necessary. Ive found that mixing it with orange juice masks the flavor a bit. Just be sure to overdose by a tiny bit, as some will be left on the side of the glass, etc.

BTW, the active ingredient is a small powder, it is the liquid that it is suspended in that is awful.

du510 said:
I compare it to a shot of oily gasoline. (Shot as in the drink.)
I used to take shots of gasoline all the time, but my smoking habit quickly got in the way...

Although both contain Taxomifen Citrate they are dissolved in different solutions. The M5 Tamoxifen is dissolved in propylene glycol. I'm not sure what the AG's Taxoxifen is dissolved in, but it's probably something like Peg 400 or everclear.

gococksDJS said:
I used to take shots of gasoline all the time, but my smoking habit quickly got in the way...

:haha:

To be honest, Ive siphoned a few gas tanks in my life, and gas tastes a little better.

du510 said:
Ive never seen a red Nolva. Mine have always been clear.

CNW used to ship it as 'ghetto' Nolva. They now ship a clear liquid as color additives imply it's for human consumption and we all know it's for "research purposes"

redspy said:
CNW used to ship it as 'ghetto' Nolva. They now ship a clear liquid as color additives imply it's for human consumption and we all know it's for "research purposes"
Do you know what its suspended in? More curious than anything else.

du510 said:

Propylene Glycol.

IML Gear Cream!
du510 said:
The ghetto version is named such due to lack of suspension. You have to shake it until it mixes everytime you use it, so I am told. Why would a rat care about the color or flavor anyway? :confused:

Why bother tasting it? It's not for human consumption but, i'd just squeeze that crap down and get it over with. :shrug: Why let it linger? It would probably work best if you drank a liter of water after though.

du510 said:
I care about my rats.
They couldn't give a rat's ass about you. :toilet:

hey PURDUE POWER just curious how much weight did you lose during your first week of PCT? I am only 5 days into my PCT and had already lost 6lbs! My strength is way down too...i was really impressed with my gains but i guess it turned out to be mostly water :confused:

babylon said:
hey PURDUE POWER just curious how much weight did you lose during your first week of PCT? I am only 5 days into my PCT and had already lost 6lbs! My strength is way down too...i was really impressed with my gains but i guess it turned out to be mostly water :confused:
You keep your cals up?

yeah doing my best to eat as much as i can though clen has really suppressed my appetite and i have to force myself to eat. Pretty dissappointed, dont know what i did wrong

babylon said:
yeah doing my best to eat as much as i can though clen has really suppressed my appetite and i have to force myself to eat. Pretty dissappointed, dont know what i did wrong
6 lbs could be water. How much did you gain overall? I would stop clen for a little while if its killing your appetite. Personally, I dont use clen during PCT, i use it for a few weeks after pct. You should have the same diet on cycle as during pct, IE high pro, moderate carbs, low fats. How much nolva are you taking? It could be that youre not taking enough, too.

gained 16lbs total, ran m1t without any 4ad. I am taking 60mgs of liquid nolva but that doesnt seem to help much. 6lbs might just be water weight but at this pace i fear to lose all of my gains pretty quickly. How long before its safe to say that i kept the gains? 2-3 weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
I think you'll need a longer time to ascertain your lasting gains, maybe 6 weeks or so. How is your strength?

babylon said:
gained 16lbs total, ran m1t without any 4ad. I am taking 60mgs of liquid nolva but that doesnt seem to help much. 6lbs might just be water weight but at this pace i fear to lose all of my gains pretty quickly. How long before its safe to say that i kept the gains? 2-3 weeks?
6lbs out of 16 is probably water. Nothing to worry about. Easily give it a few weeks before coming to the conclusion that youre losing muscle. But as I said, keep your cals up, keep your protein up, and run a proper PCT. Be sure to lift as hard as oncycle. Youll be alright.

du510 said:
6lbs out of 16 is probably water. Nothing to worry about. Easily give it a few weeks before coming to the conclusion that youre losing muscle. But as I said, keep your cals up, keep your protein up, and run a proper PCT. Be sure to lift as hard as oncycle. Youll be alright.
Great advice. :thumb:

du510 said:
I agree, but I would say lift as heavy instead of as hard, otherwise you might overtrain and lose muscle. Keep your workouts heavy and short.

PirateFromHell said:
I agree, but I would say lift as heavy instead of as hard, otherwise you might overtrain and lose muscle. Keep your workouts heavy and short.
Very good. Its what I meant, but not what I said. Thanks. :thumb:

Guys! What is nolva?

VOLAND said:
Guys! What is nolva?
Nolvadex, aka tamoxifen citrate.

Pharmaceutical Name: Tamoxifen (as citrate)
Molecular weight of base: 371.5212
Molecular weight of ester: 192.125 (citric acid, 6 carbons)
Effective dose: 20-40 mg / day orally

An anti-estrogen. Specifically, a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). Basically, it can block estrogen from binding to a estrogen receptor.

Its a prescription breast cancer drug, but is commonly used for Post Cycle Therapy following the use of exogenous hormones (PH's, PS's, AAS's). Some cycles, depending on the hormones used, necessitate the use of an anti-estro, such as nolva, while on cycle too.

This help? :eek:

Ineed! Helped enough, to relaize that I am in over my head ... reading t his thread :thumb:

VOLAND said:
Ineed! Helped enough, to relaize that I am in over my head ... reading t his thread :thumb:
:laugh: Its just the best anti-estrogen out there. If you ever do a cycle of prohormones, prosteroids, or anabolic/androgenic steroids, youll need nolva. Other than those circumstances, youll never need it. Well, unless you get breast cancer, but thats a different story.

:laugh: Not much history of brest cancer in men in my family. I actually did 2 juice cycles in my life. When I was 18 and then when I was 19. (1998-1999). Then I realized that this hardcore lifestyle is not for me, and just aint worth it (no offence). From then on I avoideed any juice, or any of the pro-hormones that flooded the market (whenver it did), and anything that has to do with it or direct hormone manipulation. Back then I only heard about some drugs, that I am suposed to use after juice cycles, for temppering off. But I never got my hands on it. After coming off of the cycle, I did feel some psycological withdrawall (weakness kinda), strength also dropped, and noticeable sex drive decrease, even got me spooked a bit ... then littl eby little everything came back to normal. And now I relaize that normal is teh bast state :). Oh in case youre wondering what juice - first was Amnodren+DECA+DBOL and then a year later pretty much same shit - Sustanon+DECA+DBOL.

Back