• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No longer just a voyeur

metsfan1190

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I have been reading these forums for quite some time now and thought I should finally come in out of the rain and post an intro.

I am a 32 year old male (33 in November)

5'7"

198 lbs

been lifting 5 days a week at lunch time for about 3 months straight now:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: bi's and tri's

problem is this tire around my waist isn't going away. If anything, it may have gotten worse. I have not gotten my diet in order and cardio might as well be a four letter word, but I want to get my body fat down as much as possible. Although I don't care about how much I weigh per say, I think ideally I should be around 175-180.

My goal is to bench 225 by the end of October (I started at 155 and got 205 3 weeks ago) and to not be fat anymore.

Hopefully some specific advice and feedback from the people on this board that I have been reading for quite some time will help me take this weight off, get me to straighten out my diet and give me the motivation to mix the cardio in. I want to be able, for the first time, to take my shirt off this summer at the beach and not be embarrased.

:blah: That's enough blabbering. Thanks to everyone that I have gotten some advice on to date from this board, and thank you in advance for anyone who answers any of my future posts. I appreciate it, and will try to do the same for you.

metsfan1190, unless you control your diet, you'll never see you abs. As for cardio, many of the more experience bodybuilders here (which I am not :)) say that do little or no cardio. I don't. The more lean mass (muscle) that you have, the higher your resting matabolic rate will be, which means that you'll burn more fat just sitting there.

You should read the book, Nutrient Timing. It will help out with your diet.

Cheers!

cfs3 said:
metsfan1190, unless you control your diet, you'll never see you abs. As for cardio, many of the more experience bodybuilders here (which I am not :)) say that do little or no cardio. I don't. The more lean mass (muscle) that you have, the higher your resting matabolic rate will be, which means that you'll burn more fat just sitting there.

You should read the book, Nutrient Timing. It will help out with your diet.

Cheers!
Ditto and Welcome!!!

Back