PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge needed about mixing

1PumpedChump
10-27-2004, 12:17 AM
If I wanted to make some cocktails, would this work?

I'd like to make some tren, but instead of using the oil mix from the kits, I'd like to use some cypionate, EQ, or Deca. Is this possible?

I'm not a chemist, so I need some feedback on this. The reason of course is not having to use as many darts in a weeks time.

Thanks in advance to all those who reply. :thumb:

Oneiros
10-27-2004, 02:36 AM
Just to understand what you are talking about.

You want to esterify trenbolone powder into an oil base?

Or just to use the ready made oil solutions of other steroids, to make a "suspension" of sorts?

Also, what is the "oil" from the kits? We are talking about acetate solutions here, aren't we?

You can readily forget about the first option. The second might be possible (haven't done it), but there is a catch. The fina powder may clog the needle and, furthermore, since fairly large crystals will be deposited at the injection site, irritation is possible. Another issue is that, half life may change (absorption rate is different for animal pellets, don't have data readily).

I wouldn't recommend it, but use very small fina quantities, very finely crushed, should you decide on it.

1PumpedChump
10-27-2004, 11:00 AM
I wanted to crush some pellets, then (using a kit), put the magic solution in.

But instead of using the oil that comes in the kits, use 40-50ml of test, deca, or EQ, for the fina conversion.

Everything will be the same (except the oil), in doing a pellet to injectable kit conversion.

I just need to know if it's possible to do it this way.

LAM
10-27-2004, 11:44 AM
I wanted to crush some pellets, then (using a kit), put the magic solution in.

But instead of using the oil that comes in the kits, use 40-50ml of test, deca, or EQ, for the fina conversion.

Everything will be the same (except the oil), in doing a pellet to injectable kit conversion.

I just need to know if it's possible to do it this way.

I've NEVER heard of anyone doing that. if it was possible it would have been done already...

ZECH
10-27-2004, 12:22 PM
NO! The other steriods are probably at or close to saturation. Adding more will only make the mixture a mess. The BA or BA/BB that comes with the kit is just enough to suspend your solution. Now once you have the tren done, it is possible to mix two together like pro-fina

Mudge
10-27-2004, 01:10 PM
It will probably fall out of suspension, you could try adding solvent - but then you need to calculate both your new concentration of testosterone, concentration of the new drug by looking at total milliters filtered, and of course hope your stuff doesn't crash.

Then you will have to refilter and so on and so on.

So why bother? Suspend your drug, and mix the two - then calculate how much of each you have per milliliter so you know what you are sticking inside yourself. This way nothing crashes, and you have the two pre-mixed as you apparently want.

If you were trying this with pellets, you'd have a mighty task ahead of you trying to get that to work.

1PumpedChump
10-28-2004, 12:31 AM
Hey...thanks guys. I was trying to kill two birds with one stone. I'll follow your advise. I've been lurking quite a lot, but not posting much. I'm no dummy to the sport or to...well, let's just say the sport. I was just thinking out loud...that's all.

Mudge
10-28-2004, 10:18 AM
I've thought the same thing but its way too much hassle. If you are working with pellets its also much easier to disolve it in raw solvent with no oil to dilute it.