• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic-Matrix Rx Update!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just an FYI we are completely out of stock on Anabolic-Matrix Rx and Bulknutrition.com is also out of stock, however Bodybuilding.com still has product in stock:

Buy Anabolic-Matrix Rx at Bodybuilding.com!

* We have a "new and improved" version of Anabolic-Matrix Rx that should be in stock in the next couple of weeks...

I guess it's good you are out!

I was going to buy some the other day from BN, but couldn't. I think I'll just wait for the new and improved--although I'd like to know more about what has changed that constitutes improvement.

Sounds like this is a hot seller. I would love to see some detailed feedback, if there is any around.

Twin Peak said:
Sounds like this is a hot seller. I would love to see some detailed feedback, if there is any around.
There are handful of reviews on BN, but they are very subjective. Some objective feedback would be nice. Hey Rob, you should sell them at a discount (less than $25) to elite members. :thumb:

PirateFromHell said:
...although I'd like to know more about what has changed that constitutes improvement.

- I increased the the Tongkat Ali by using a 1:100 extract, about 5 times more potent, but reduced the mg's, but it's still about 2.5 times more potent than the previous formula.

- DIM is increased from 100mg to 280mg

- Chrysin is increased from 100mg to 150mg

- added 15mg of Zinc Krebs

- I also have a brand new label which you can see in the ad here:
http://ironmaglabs.com/magazine/IronMagFullPage.JPG

And I am now listing the exact mg breakdown on the label:

750mg Tribulus Terrestris (20% Protodioscin)
280mg Diindolemethane (DIM)
250mg Tongkat Ali (1:100 Extract)
150mg Chrysin
15mg Vitamin B6
15mg Zinc Krebs
10mg Bioperine®

I'm good for at least one bottle once BN gets it in stock--if they haven't yet. Thanks, Rob! :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

Twin Peak said:
Rob, I still haven't seen a single review (from a credible source) that shows detailed feedback, and an anabolic effect.

I have never doubted that trib products (could) increase sex drive, or possibly even help sleep. That is not the type of feedback I am after.

then quit being so damn cheap and buy a bottle. :p

Robert DiMaggio said:

It is my understanding that his master.........Twin Peak, does not pay for supplements.

Robert DiMaggio said:

What's your return policy?

Besides, as Topolo said....

Also, I would try it, for free. But in fairness, very little works on me, so its not worth it for you.

P.S. Topolo -- I prefer "His Excellence".

When is bulknutrition.com going to have it in stock?

Back