• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to maintain my results when my cycle is done

hanale

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about this issue for quite sometimes.Since i have finished my stack two months ago ,& muscle decline starts to be seen (what a shame...). I was wondering if i would use a juice again but only for couple of weeks which will help me just to keep my mass.I asume that i would need to use fast acting esters but i really dont know much of what & how to do.I'm really curiuos if it makes sense at all or that i will have to go through another long cycle which i would rather try to avoid...
-PEACE-

give up some info Homey. How long were ya on and what at what doseages. As a general rule of thumb for myself , I always get crazy wit tha BCAA's and tha Glutamine.Also just for my case at least I seem to keep everything from my cycles if I clean up really good after, such as Liver,Kidneys, etc. But thats just me ! Peace n Love

There is only so much your body will maintain without higher hormonal levels. Proper diet is going to be of great importance obviously as well.

hanale said:
I was thinking about this issue for quite sometimes.Since i have finished my stack two months ago ,& muscle decline starts to be seen (what a shame...). I was wondering if i would use a juice again but only for couple of weeks which will help me just to keep my mass.I asume that i would need to use fast acting esters but i really dont know much of what & how to do.I'm really curiuos if it makes sense at all or that i will have to go through another long cycle which i would rather try to avoid...
-PEACE-

It´s always needed a recovery post-cycle. You need to recover the HPTA Axis, control the estrogen build-up and the cortisol ratio.

You can use:

• Aromasil
  • HCG
  • Cytadren

If your losses are beginning to be noticeable two whole months after your cycle, it was very successful!

You don???t give info about PCT or anti-e compounds used during the cycle. And what kind of cycle was this (drugs, quantities, duration)? Also, what were your gains?

It???s not advisable to start again ???just to keep your gains???. Rather start another cycle when it is ???safe??? to do so. If you are a ???recreational??? user, more than, say, 2*10-12 week cycles per year is pushing it, IMHO.

I know it???s tough to sit and watch the mass go away, but some losses are expectable, esp. if you are above your so-called genetic limit. Most people are happy to keep half what they gained, should they be above what they could accomplish ???naturally???. Concentrate on nutrition+supplements and training. That way you???d be more productive on your next cycle too.

My philosophy is that there is no ???natural??? or ???assisted??? way to eat and train: you have to be spot-on anytime.

Back