• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New BD Tri-Trenbolone 150

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tri-Trenbolone 150 (50mg Trenbolone Acetate, 50mg
Trenbolone Hexandrobenzylcarbonate, 50mg Trenbolone
Enanthanate)

Presentation: 10ml multi (150mg/1ml)

I was discussing this on another board. Thoughts????

The sustanon of tren, why?

There is a guy mixing together test of about 6 different esters, again - why? Oh yes, so he can say it has 6 different kinds of test esters so that newbies pay the insane prices he charges because it must be somehow much better.

Mudge said:
The sustanon of tren, why?

There is a guy mixing together test of about 6 different esters, again - why? Oh yes, so he can say it has 6 different kinds of test esters so that newbies pay the insane prices he charges because it must be somehow much better.

lol...he will probably sell out of it !

$300 - King Of Tests-600 (Sustanon on steroids):

25mg Test Base
50mg Test Propionate
75mg Test Phenylpropionate
60 Test Isocaproate
70mg Test Cypionate
80mg Test Enanthate
110mg Test Decanoate
130mg Test Undecanoate

I can't blame a guy though for creating a product SOMEONE will buy. In case anyone is wondering, this product is in a 15ml bottle. Thats 9 grams of stuff for $300, thats more expensive than domestic 10 grams of tren enanthate which is already expensive.

Or of course you could spend $30-$40 for 10 grams of regular old test enanthate, but then you can't say you stuck king kong in your ass.

Mudge said:
$300 - King Of Tests-600 (Sustanon on steroids):

25mg Test Base
50mg Test Propionate
75mg Test Phenylpropionate
60 Test Isocaproate
70mg Test Cypionate
80mg Test Enanthate
110mg Test Decanoate
130mg Test Undecanoate

I can't blame a guy though for creating a product SOMEONE will buy. In case anyone is wondering, this product is in a 15ml bottle. Thats 9 grams of stuff for $300, thats more expensive than domestic 10 grams of tren enanthate which is already expensive.

Or of course you could spend $30-$40 for 10 grams of regular old test enanthate, but then you can't say you stuck king kong in your ass.
Damn, who makes that?

Black Label

Sounds like a great idea to make money off guys that love sustanon because of the 4 esters....why not add more and up the dose...I wouldn't want to use it. Besides my pockets are not that deep. :eek:

Yep, Black Label also makes a deca with different esters in it. They also turn out 4 and 5 ester stuff as well, if you like wasting your money tell us how it works out :lol:

Thats about half of what gym pricing seems to be though, $300 for a single bottle of test that would otherwise be $40.

I love Tren ! However I fail to see tha purpose of such a combo. Other than of course insane pimp'n get'n some fool's cash.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd get pumped making that kind of cash :haha: just counting those bills I'd get some forearm growth.

Obviously Your next movie Terminator 4 will have even more laughs then action as you are becoming a funny person Mr. (T) Mudge. Think I'll follow you around the forum tonight. I can get some good laughs and forget about these bis ass lumps that are trying to take over.

The only obvious reason (other than the money making ones already mentioned :D ), is to create a steroid with "self tapering" properties.

That was the original idea behind Sustanon anyway.

10 grams for 30$?????????? Compared to other ul, bl has very good prices.

speaking of prices i got test enth = $75, deca 300 = $120; all are QV u think thats too much? Also, is $85 too much for HCG, not sure on the ampule size? In ya'lls opinion??!!

$85 better be at least 15,000 iu of HCG, 3 amps.

Beware of price wars, scammers love this kind of talk.

Oneiros said:
The only obvious reason (other than the money making ones already mentioned :D ), is to create a steroid with "self tapering" properties.

Half life is tapering.

Back