• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Never Ending Journal to Perfection

Jeanie

Mom/Student/Wifey
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today is the beginning of my journy to perfection. My diet will be constantly improving, as will be my training and my marriage!

As I sit here I have chicken breast cooking (it is 6:00AM) for my lunch and dinner!

Meal 1: 1cup Go Lean cereal
3 oz Chicken
Meal 2: 5 oz chicken
1 cup Brocolli
1/4 cp brown rice
a small apple

Meal 3: 5 oz chicken
1 cup Brocolli
1/4 cp brown rice
1 banana

Meal 4: 6 servicgs egg beaters

I know I need to improve on this..any suggestions?

Last edited:
G'mornin' Jeanie :)

Good Morning Jeanie!! :) Good Luck with your diet and training, but I'm sure you'll kick some ass!!! Good Luck with your marriage too! If you ever want to talk, scream, cry whatever- just give me a call!! :)

Jeanie said:

1 cup Brocolli
1/4 cp brown rice
1 cup Brocolli
1/4 cp brown rice

I know I need to improve on this..any suggestions?

Hi Jeanie :wave: ,
You should include some efa's...how about some fish oil capsules? For another complex carb option, add some oats. Look at Jodi's shopping list for more choices.

BTW, good luck with your fitness goals, nutrition, and your marriage. A fighter fights to the end...remember that! :2punch: :thumb:

Good luck Jeanie. This is great.

As far as diet, a bunch of us will chime in... post your whole day's worth of meals.

Hey Jeanie. Can't pass this journal up (Just don't let GoalGetter turn it into a whore thread, LOL :)). Good luck and I'll be following along.

Looks good! I'll follow along :cool:

Thanks to everyone following along. It is hard to eat every three hours (at least when it is healthy food:yawn: )

Well, I added a little bit of chicken to my breakfast and an apple with lunch and a banana with 4th meal.
I just had the hubby pick me up some protein drinks, pre maid, so this will make it easier when I am on the run all of the time.

Hey Jeanie!!

Woo hoo - A new beginning!! They are the greatest things ever -
A Fresh start.
A Clear mind.
A Focused body.
A Clean diet.

And you will reach your goals!! :thumb:

As for your diet. It looks good! A few suggestions I have:
3 oz Chicken
Consider adding some EFA's to this... and what about oats instead of the cereal (less processed)? You might also want to increase the size of this meal a little - more cals to start the day...

1 cup Brocolli
1/4 cp brown rice
a small apple
Is this rice cooked or uncooked? If it is raw then this is great! If not, you might want to increase the serving a little.

1 cup Brocolli
1/4 cp brown rice
1 banana
Hmmm... Banana's are great, but I would probably have them around workouts or earlier in the day. Another small apple, some berries, some stone fruit or some citrus fruits may be better options here.

You might want to add some EFA's and some vegetables here.

Also consider adding another meal if you can...

But I think it looks nice and clean!!

Good luck! :)

Emma-Leigh said:
Hey Jeanie!!

Woo hoo - A new beginning!! They are the greatest things ever -
A Fresh start.
A Clear mind.
A Focused body.
A Clean diet.

And you will reach your goals!! :thumb:

As for your diet. It looks good! A few suggestions I have:

Consider adding some EFA's to this... and what about oats instead of the cereal (less processed)? You might also want to increase the size of this meal a little - more cals to start the day...

Is this rice cooked or uncooked? If it is raw then this is great! If not, you might want to increase the serving a little.

Hmmm... Banana's are great, but I would probably have them around workouts or earlier in the day. Another small apple, some berries, some stone fruit or some citrus fruits may be better options here.

You might want to add some EFA's and some vegetables here.

Also consider adding another meal if you can...

But I think it looks nice and clean!!

Good luck! :)
Emma I am so glad you are here! I was trying to decide what to do about the fats because I noticed that I really didn't have much in the diet.
The rice is cooked:laugh: That would be pretty nasty otherwise, however, when I was a kid i used to eat raw pasta!:hmmm:
I have been eating so horribly and to excess (major biging from the eating disorder days) over the last 2 weeks so I am going light on the carbs until I lose a couple of pounds or feel less gross!

Oh, I have added some protein drinks (Pure Pro) cause I hate eating that many times a day when I am at work, I amy not be able to get out of a counseling session in time to eat it all. Its easer just to gulp down a drink.
I also am considering throwing in an Odessy Protein bar a few times a week.

Last edited:
Today

Meal 1 7:30am
1 cup Go Lean Cereal
3 oz Chicken breast

Meal 2 (12:00)
Pure Protein Drink

Meal 3 (3:00)
5 Oz Chicken
1 Cup Brocolli
1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 4 (6:00)
Pure Protein Drink
1/4 cup of dry oats

Meal 5 (9:00)
6 servings of egg Beaters
1/3 cup co-jack cheese
I will get that fat added in when I go to the store tomorrow!

Going to Vote this morning! Then work, then school!
Total: 1648 Fat:33 297 19% Sat:13 121 8% Poly:3 31 2% Mono:7 67 4%Carbs:142 456 28% Fiber:28 0 0%Protein:205 820 51%Alcohol:4 30 2%

Last edited:
Yea, I had a few inches cut off. I added the new pic since I have no pics of me from behind.....I dind't want anyone to think I was hiding a trouble spot!:laugh:

Good morning! Hey diet is looking good -- emma-leigh's advice is great. Go get those EFA's!

How are you feeling?

I am feeling a bit tired and I can't wait to get into the gym in the morning! I don't get to go on Monday and Tuesdays.

IML Gear Cream!
This is Monday's totals Calories Eaten Todaysourcegrams cals%totalTotal: 1332 Fat:18 159 13% Sat:5 41 3% Poly:4 36 3% Mono:5 46 4%Carbs:122 374 29% Fiber:29 0 0%Protein:184 735 58%Alcohol:0 0 0%

Hey Jeanie I will be following along with your new journal
Good luck ;)

wow. what is perfection, then, for you?

carbchick said:
wow. what is perfection, then, for you?
I was at 11% bodyfat and I am probably at 14% now. I am trying to improve my overall physique. Just little glitches that need to be fixed! The diet is the hardest part for me b/c I am a ...no...I was a junk food junkie!

looking at how all of you take your diet so seriously and know exactly what you're eating..just makes me confused :eek: It doesnt help that i am a HOPELESS cook and i eat lunch out every day :/

Hey Jeanie,

How are you today? I hope everything is going well!

Tuesdays diet looked good a lot better than the Monday! :thumb:

Jeanie said:
I was trying to decide what to do about the fats because I noticed that I really didn't have much in the diet.
Some fishies or some nuts or linseeds will do the trick.

The rice is cooked:laugh: That would be pretty nasty otherwise, however, when I was a kid i used to eat raw pasta!:hmmm:
LOL. I used to eat raw pasta as a kid too - although I used to put it on the top of our fire so it went all bubbly and then eat it! :D

But what I ment was if it was 1/4 cup raw (which you then cooked) or if it was 1/4 cup after you had cooked it. But as these quantities were 'post binge recovery' levels it doesn't matter anyway! ;)

Oh, I have added some protein drinks (Pure Pro) cause I hate eating that many times a day when I am at work, I amy not be able to get out of a counseling session in time to eat it all. Its easer just to gulp down a drink.
Yup. Ok.... Consider adding things to the shake (oats, yoghurt) or have something with it like some fruit, some fish-oil caps an oz of nuts at the same time. Pure whey causes a pretty good insulin response and the meal is removed from your system pretty quickly so adding these other things will help slow it all down a little.

Good morning Jeanie! Diet's looking good! And great advice from Emma-Leigh!

easton said:
looking at how all of you take your diet so seriously and know exactly what you're eating..just makes me confused :eek: It doesnt help that i am a HOPELESS cook and i eat lunch out every day :/
Easton, I just started doing this special attention to diet thing. I used to do the same as you. I just decided that I want to see just how lean and healthy I can be. BTW, thank you for standing up to me against you know who. I never meant to insult him but I felt that I was being attacked...this is not the first time that he has done that to me and I just got tired of it. :rolleyes:

Todays Workout:

LEGS
Standing DB lunges
10lb x 10 x 2sets
15lbs x 10 x 1

Walking lunges
15lbs x 20 x 2
20lbs x 20 x 2:barf:

Seated Leg Press
150lbs x 15 x 3

Lying Leg Curl
70 x 12
70 x 10 drop to 65 x 2
70 x 8 drop to 50 until failure(about 4)

Leg Extension
110lbs x 8
90lbs x 12 x 2

Butt Blaster
90 lbs x 20 x 3

Decline Abs
I needed energy so I drank a Mass Recovery Drink

Cardio 40 minutes

Meal 1:
Mass Recovery Drink

Meal 2:
5 oz Chicken breast w/ 1tsp low carb BBQ sauce
1 cup Brocolli
1/4 Cup dry oats
1 Fish oil capsule

Meal 3:
2 scoops of MyoPro Protein
14 cups of dry oats
Fish Oil Capsule
1 medium size apple

Meal 4:
6 ser Egg Beaters
1/4 cup onions
1/2 cup mushrooms
1/3 cup cojack cheese

1 serving of ff/sf/jello
5 peices of sugarless gumCalories Eaten Todaysourcegrams cals%totalTotal: 1604 Fat:28 253 16% Sat:13 113 7% Poly:3 29 2% Mono:6 56 4%Carbs:163 565 37% Fiber:21 0 0%Protein:180 720 46%Alcohol:2 11 1%

Last edited:
Back