• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flax recommendation?

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone recommend a good flax seed oil?

sos

I'd also like to know since I have to take flax. Will the pills sufice? I hear the liquid is grotesque.... :barf:

any type of flax, liquid/pill form are fine.as far as taste,well i use to blend mine in with my protien drink,but i'm not sure how good it absorb so i switched to pills.....:D you need these types of fats in your system for healthy reasons,these are essential fatty acids.which are good for the heart and the maintence for healthier cells:thumb:

I'm probably wrong but trying to remember I think I heard olive oil or flax oil helps break down and dissolve soluable body fat? Does that sound right?

Olive oil is a healthy fat, but does not really have any dynamic actions in the body.

-Flax is great in capsule or oil form...I prefer oil.
-Amongst its many benefits is to incease insulin sensitivity and help your body use more stored fat for energy.
-The best brand is Udo's Choice Oil Blend

Thank you I will be a copy cat on that.

Originally posted by gopro

-The best brand is Udo's Choice Oil Blend

I've found their website, so I know what it is, but I can't FIND it anywhere local to buy?! Where do you get it from?

thanks chick!!!!!!:D :)

IML Gear Cream!
Glad you guys found a place for it. I get it from a health food store near me...Vitamin Shoppe.

Glad you guys found a place for it. I get it from a health food store near me...Vitamin Shoppe.

That's what I wanted to hear - you and I are close enough, we must have the same stores!

(I just can't pay shipping on an $8 item)

Originally posted by MtnBikerChk

That's what I wanted to hear - you and I are close enough, we must have the same stores!

(I just can't pay shipping on an $8 item)

Wow...I may shop at the same stores as Lara Croft...I need a cold shower!

Wow...I may shop at the same stores as Lara Croft...I need a cold shower!

HEH HEH!

Hey GP - how much should either baboon or I need in a day? ie: the capsule serving size vs the liquid is SEVERLY different!

Everyone says flax tastes real nasty, but it can't be any worse than Ny-Quil, right? :shake:

Store the flax oil in the fridge as it has a short shelf life otherwise.
Re. how much to ingest? I you take to much it will clean out your intestines rapidly. A capsule per meal is what I usually take.

HEH HEH!

Hey GP - how much should either baboon or I need in a day? ie: the capsule serving size vs the liquid is SEVERLY different!

I use and recommend the liquid so I don't know how much of the liquid equals what in the caps. In any case, I recommend about 1/2 tablespoon for each 50 lbs bodyweight, unless you are on a low carb diet, where I would go more like 1 tbs per 50 lbs.

We found flax seeds so we bought them. Haven't tried them yet, but they have the consistency of brown sugar!? Anyone tried them?

We found flax seeds so we bought them. Haven't tried them yet, but they have the consistency of brown sugar!? Anyone tried them?

I have..I like em.

IML Gear Cream!
I bought some cereal that has flaxseed in it this weekend, it's called Uncle Sam.

Game, thats good stuff,it flushes out the system real well,if you know what i mean.:)

Back