• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

when to take animal pak

thajeepster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does anyone know a good time to take animal pak on off days, the directions says take 30 min prior to meal before workout, and 2 times daily for intense training, but nothing about off days, does weightlifting 4 days a week count as intense training?

edit-- my bad, youre talking about the multi,,thats ok i guess

It's a multivitamin, take it everyday.

dude thank shit is so outdated man, plus its like 8 pils in one packet holly shit and its a multivitamin you wont be geting any "animal strenghts" trust me, throw that shiiiit away and get something new man.

Animal pak is a great product and has alot of pills for a reason. Fat soluble and water soluble vitamins have a great absorption when seperated. I believe theres some natural energy substrates in there also and thats why it says take before your workout. Just take them 1 time a day and you will be fine.

While I have never tried their multivitamin, i have tried several other of their products like their methoxystack and must say they were shit...

THEY ARE SHIT, man you can buy that shit at like 7/11 in those little packs, same shit different looks..

Back