• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

underage supplement side effects from users

snoops

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For me, not using pro-hormones came from lots of research not scare tactics and people just telling me not to. With that said I was wondering what kind of experiences people under the age of 21 had with using these supplements. Since there will probably never be any real studies on the effect of steroids on younger people I think this might be a good way to put some truth behind why kids shouldnt use supplements or dismiss some of the scare tactics.

I started using PH's when I was 7 years old. Im 22 now and im 3 feet 7 inches and i only hear about what its like to have a hard on because long long ago my balls wilted and fell off much like a leaf on an oak tree in fall, but i did grow a third eye on my back...

gococksDJS said:
I started using PH's when I was 7 years old. Im 22 now and im 3 feet 7 inches and i only hear about what its like to have a hard on because long long ago my balls wilted and fell off much like a leaf on an oak tree in fall, but i did grow a third eye on my back...

Me too.:spaz:

I want to know how much of the claims people make about teens using these supplements are true. I know many kids who have used things like 1-ad ( which is why theyre getting banned) and have had no negative side effects after. Im not trying to promote it I just want to know the truth.

snoops said:
I want to know how much of the claims people make about teens using these supplements are true. I know many kids who have used things like 1-ad ( which is why theyre getting banned) and have had no negative side effects after. Im not trying to promote it I just want to know the truth.
From the sticky:

Using prohormones under the age of 18 is a very bad idea; it can result in the closure of growth plates, thus resulting in permanently stunted growth; it can also result in potentially serious endocrine system problems.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=27368

Run a search buddy.

Back