• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training Schedule

kr1s1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I train with weights 3 times a week. What would be the best schedule to follow in order to train all muscle groups in order to get the best gains. Ive swapped and changed a lot and found that this helps but your opinions folks, and what works best for you? :confused:

chest/bicepts
back/tricepts
legs
abs
4 days

theres no one best way to do it. everybodys different, find what works best for you.

tim, what about shoulders? thats probably not the best split IMO

Yeah - Im currantly on chest/tri - back/ bi - shoulders/legs - sneaking abs n forearms in as warm ups/downs
Sometimes I'll do opposing groups eg, back/chest - bi's/tri's - think the trick is to not let the body get use to its schedule.....

DB presses, DB flies, abs. Day off. Curls, hammer curls, military presses, shrugs. Day off. Deadlifts, squats, skullcrushers. Two days off. I go for high weight/low reps to gain power. I've made some excellent gains so far and I hope to keep going at such a great rate.

Tough Old Man said:
Two major compound exercises in one workout, Back/Chest. On back days do you do deads?
1 week in four or so I train lats against chest- Bi's against tri's - I read somewhere ( think it was Arnolds book) that this is good as the groups tie in.
I only hit deads on back only days - I keep them heavy as with presses and squats.

The workout I'm currently doing, and feel it's incredible, is GoPro's P/RR/S. Check into it!!!

Back