• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would you use steroids if they were legalized?

Would you use steroids if they were legalized?

• Yes

Votes: 185 62.9%
  • No

Votes: 109 37.1%

• Total voters

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just what the title says. Would you?

yes i would, but only under one codition, if i got a good doctor whom i can trust to tell me honest truths and help me with my cycles, because there is not muscles in the world that can replace my INCREDIBLY GOOD health..

QuestionGuy said:
yes i would, but only under one codition, if i got a good doctor whom i can trust to tell me honest truths and help me with my cycles, because there is not muscles in the world that can replace my INCREDIBLY GOOD health..
Good call.

QuestionGuy said:

Doctors rarely tell you much about the medication they give you however. They also sometimes have their screwups caught by pharmacists, and there are doctors will listen to your side effects and not care very much at all.

Nothing is a sure thing.

well you might be right, but that is a whole different subject now.

probably not.

IML Gear Cream!
yup.

Probably, but orals only.

nope - too risky
OD

Absolutely. Making a trip to your local Walgreens would be much more fun.

Under doc's carefull watch ... with a trainer that knows his sh1t ... yes. Will anyway legal or not. I will just be sure to avoid those drive by gang banger's products.

:no: I would have to say No for me as well. I tried a small dose of M1T and that was enough for me. As OD had mentioned, far to risky. Being on this earth brings us enough risk and challenges as it is. Adding to them, would not be a good thing :no:

Randy said:
:no: I would have to say No for me as well. I tried a small dose of M1T and that was enough for me.

Then you already have tried legal steroids ;)

nikegurl said:
Then you already have tried legal steroids ;)
In the past tense Nike, "Yes."

In the future tense, "Absolutely Not!"

I just wanted to experiment with a very small controlled dose of the legal stuff. After doing so, I could see how one could sustain a serious mental addition, if not physical (who knows there). I could feel the strong affects even at small doses. I would never have even considered needles, but M1T is very potent for pill form. The steroid users will always defend them in one way or another, but for me I just see far to many health risks that would outweigh any of the benefits. I don't think I would ever take them again. I think they defeat the whole purpose of bodybuilding and what it stands for. My definition of bodybuilding is a means of improving your body and mind by natural and nutritious dieting means in an effort to sculpt your body to fit your personal goals. You start feeding yourself chemicals and unnatural agents and you are defeating the purpose. Again, it should be all about health. I know even saying that, I have a long way to go to meet my goals, but I feel much better knowing I am doing it the natural way. But I still do like tacos :D I don't think I could ever say no to them.

Randy said:
You start feeding yourself chemicals and unnatural agents and you are defeating the purpose.
So, your natural testosterone production is unnatural? Or should we assume, then, you have no natural testosterone production?? :confused:

I like tacos too. :D

IML Gear Cream!
I see no point in using lots of AS unless you intend on competing any furthering on in bb. :shrug:

Who said my natural testosterone production is unnatural? :scratch:
I sure hope it is natural :)

Aren't tacos great? :D

shutupntra1n said:
I see no point in using lots of AS unless you intend on competing any furthering on in bb. :shrug:
I agree with this completely.
With all the risks involved taking steroids, in my mind it is even more senseless for those that take them without any real justified reason. At least those in competition have some just cause for the risk. Even Arnold...he accepted the risks in exchange for his fame and fortune..

If you are going to do it correctly and the best way possible they aren't cheap therefor I would assume you would intend to go up and beyond in competition. At least that's how I feel.

I would do them if they were illegal too. HaHa, But I agree with redspy, would be alot of fun to take a trip to walgreens, and take you time isle by isle looking at the diffrent juices and deciding which ones to stack. On top of it would be great, to always truely know you are getting what you pay for, for those of you who have used you know what I am talking about. There hasnt been any good deca around since steris went out of business.

and P.S. what ever happened to the good primobolan in the brown bottle with the green sketched writing (The Real Stuff anyway)?

funkdocta said:
hell yeah. But then I dont need them to be legal to take them ;)
Is that how you got those big boobies funkdocta? :lol: :laugh:

Twin Peak said:
Probably, but orals only.
Orals are the worst, much safer to inject. Your kidney has to filter all that crap when taken orally. I heard horror story's of people who used winstral orally, not many good. Cleaner to inject, and many have min side effects if used the right way. The goverment just uses the worst case of everything to keep you from buying it, of all the case studies done, people dying using, it was based on people that already had health problems to start, look into it , very true. It is like the replicas business for example, they say do not buy replica handbags because it funds terrorism, well for every gas station owned, how many do you think that money funds terrorism, it is not the product there selling that funds it it is the ind person, never believe what the goverment tells you, they tell you anything when they want you to stay away from it. If you look further into it, done the right way and not abused steroids can and could be great. I remember years ago they were selling a product in my gym called ghb, was great working out on it and than later become a very popular designer drug after tyhe goverment made it illegal because people abused it, and we all have to suffer.

I think think these words must be copied on the back of a bottle of steroids or something. These are the same words that every steroid users uses to help ease their mind and justify their taking them. But I guess if I wanted to take them I would say the same things too :lol: :hehe:

eSupplements said:
The goverment just uses the worst case of everything to keep you from buying it, of all the case studies done, people dying using, it was based on people that already had health problems to start, look into it , very true. It is like the replicas business for example, they say do not buy replica handbags because it funds terrorism, well for every gas station owned, how many do you think that money funds terrorism, it is not the product there selling that funds it it is the ind person, never believe what the goverment tells you, they tell you anything when they want you to stay away from it. If you look further into it, done the right way and not abused steroids can and could be great. I remember years ago they were selling a product in my gym called ghb, was great working out on it and than later become a very popular designer drug after tyhe goverment made it illegal because people abused it, and we all have to suffer.

Doesnt make a difference if they're illegal or not, that has no bearing on the decision for me.

yes, im hardcore ;)

No seriously, I'm toying with the idea and being that they are currently illegal makes absolutly no difference. I'm weighing other issues which I consider to be more important.

Back