• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ok, being totally honest (and slightly nervous)..

somemily

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone.. I'm pretty new to the whole scene, and need some advice. I've been taking the EC, now, for about 4 months. Straight. I have known it's not healthy, but time has seriously flown by and I'm just now realizing how long it's actually been that I've been taking it. I'm wondering what your advice for me would be-- I feel fine on it, and it's been working well, I just know I need a break. Can I go cold turkey? How long should I stay off it, and then how long can I go back on it? I usually take one of each in the morning, and one of each in the afternoon. I didn't take it today and my workout was really lagging (which I was anticipating). I need to lose another 15-20 lbs, and this has been the easiest, most efficient way I've found to lose the last 20 lbs. Anything else I can try in the mean time? I'm willing to take nothing, I'm just afraid of the gain that might result. I do cardio every day, and alternate days for upper and lower body strength training, and do some pilates in between. I'm not in training for any competitions, just challenging myself for myself. I want to be healthy, and I know there's a healthier way out there, I've just been kind of afraid to hear all the negative stuff about EC and my use of it. Be gentle, please.. I'm learning! :)

The only reason to cycle off of EC, from what I've heard anyway, is because over time you lose the stimulant feel. By cycling off of them for a few weeks will give that energy feeling back. However, I don't know the long term effects off being on EC.

One mistake people make is when their body get's acustomed to it, they take more so they feel the effect and and end up taking too much which can be dangerous.

I've never taken anymore than 1 of each at a time, twice a day, only because my body can get crazy with too much caffeine. But I was worried about the effects of being on it with no breaks for such an extended period of time-- thinking that cycling off was healthier or something, giving your body a break. I guess I really am just worried about the long-term effects. And wondering if anyone has been on it without cycling off, and their experiences, negative and positive. Thanks for the responses!

I usually stay on it with no problems. May be more of an individual thing.

Taking it for a prolonged period of time will make it lose its stimulating effect, but you can quit taking it for a few weeks and get back on and you will get the boost again. You'll probably be a little sluggish the first few days off but you will adjust.

Back