• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Orgasms are sad

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
They really are sad. All the sexual tension is gone, you lose interest in your partner for a while, you even start thinking about that technical book about physics. It seems that something died inside of you.

How can that be? Oh God! :bawling:

One minute of silence to this horrible thing.

You really are a soccer fan aren't you?

Orgasims are happy for me.

smilies-16732.png

Vieope said:
They really are sad. All the sexual tension is gone, you lose interest in your partner for a while, you even start thinking about that technical book about physics. It seems that something died inside of you.

How can that be? Oh God! :bawling:

simple, just stop jacking off Vieope! :rofl:

This is why Many Vieope have the capablity of having "Multiple Orgasms." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then you don't have to lose that loving feeling :D

Take Mino for instance... That is not just milk on her face :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She's still going like the energizer bunny :) (You see)

I think that we get that feeling because the hunger has been fed.After I bust a nut,it's back to life,sure sex is great,but I got a life to live,work to do.
:thumb:

Robert DiMaggio said:
simple, just stop jacking off Vieope! :rofl:
You mean spankin the rabbit Prince :lol: :hehe:

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
All the sexual tension is gone, you lose interest in your partner for a while

2 reasons:

"Cuz uhhhh, bitches come, bitches go,
As soon as i bust a nut I be out the fuckin' DOOOO"-B.I.G.
^Door
and

"Don't get upset girl, that's just how it goes,
We don't LOOOOOOVE you hoes, i'm out the DOOO"-Snoop

Flex is a poet and he didn't know it.

If I could...

If I could and it were possible I certainly would talk to God (seriously) about this and ask Him why ... AND I would ask Him to reconsider his thinking on this - to me orgasms should always be tremendous and last (seemingly at least) forever and I would also ask Him to create all Men with a cock much larger than 6" - to me (I am very lucky and blessed - NOT bragging just acknowledging sincerely my gift) 10+ inches is a MUST for each Man. And certainly multiple and voluminous orgasms as well and on demand every time all the time. I think (honestly) this is one place where He made an honest mistake - or miscalculation.

Take Care, John H.

jesus3.jpg

Vieope said:
you lose interest in your partner for a while,

i don't know who you've been with, but you're missing out. Before, during and after, I NEVER lose interest in my partner.......During...I'm REALLY thinking about him....oh and, what he's doing :grin:
It seems that something died inside of you.

The scuba diving team

Is this how you REALLY feel, V?

I'd like to find a nice girl to be sad with. :angel2:

Babsie,

I'm glad you don't lose interest in your partner, but does this mean you shut out all your friends, and not even say hi? :finger: Hmmmm :scratch:

BabsieGirl said:
i don't know who you've been with, but you're missing out. Before, during and after, I NEVER lose interest in my partner.......During...I'm REALLY thinking about him....oh and, what he's doing :grin:

Randy said:
Babsie,

I'm glad you don't lose interest in your partner, but does this mean you shut out all your friends, and not even say hi? :finger: Hmmmm :scratch:

Hi Randy!!!!!!! :hello:

Um, I don't recall the need to invite friends in while...uh......(I'm teasing ya ;) )

How have you been? Sexually depressed? Lost during orgasm? :lol:

Hi Babsie...

Ohhh I'm doing just fine thanks.
I'm conditioning right now for my Thanksgiving/Christmas feast early. This way I can drop some pounds so that I can gain some pounds without tipping the scale :D
The weather is the only thing that is a bit depressing lately.. It's been rainy and ugly out the past few days. I do get lost upon orgasm from time to time, do you care to cum and show me the way :lol: :laugh: :lol:

Nice to see you Babsie, glad you're doing well.

Randy said:
Hi Babsie...

Ohhh I'm doing just fine thanks.
I'm conditioning right now for my Thanksgiving/Christmas feast early. This way I can drop some pounds so that I can gain some pounds without tipping the scale :D
The weather is the only thing that is a bit depressing lately.. It's been rainy and ugly out the past few days. I do get lost upon orgasm from time to time, do you care to cum and show me the way :lol: :laugh: :lol:

Nice to see you Babsie, glad you're doing well.

That's great to know Randy. glad you're doing "Just Fine."

Guess that sound like a plan. How much do you plan on losing before you gain?

I hear ya about the weather. It's cold and rainy here as well.

Uh.....It would take a LONG time to get to Cali. I don't fly. Unless it's in my father's plane.

Yep, all is well....SO FAR!!! Lets hope it continues :thumb:

Another difference between most men and women, men don´t like to cuddle or anything like that after sex. Someone said here that the 10 minutes after sex is the time when the man is the the most honest person on earth. It is true. :yes:
The scuba diving team
What do you mean?
Is this how you REALLY feel, V?
Feel? I am a male, I am not supposed to feel anything. :)

>> Nice one Baboon :lol:

As for you Babsie....I'm really not sure how much I can lose, but I am welcoming any loss and calling that good.

I guess the bad weather just gives us all a chance to snuggle up to the fire and roast marshmellows till it blows over :D

Well you can bet if I am ever in Swallsville, I will come and say hi. :)

Vieope said:
Another difference between most men and women, men don´t like to cuddle or anything like that after sex.

WOW! Guess I've been lucky with both my partners. There's nothing like spooning shortly after and relaxing...just holding each other.....then of course..a nap always comes in handy.

Someone said here that the 10 minutes after sex is the time when the man is the the most honest person on earth. It is true. :yes:

hmmmm..interesting.
What do you mean?

Are you serious? I'm talking about the "swimmers" :p

Feel? I am a male, I am not supposed to feel anything. :)

You're not suppose to "feel"...but ya'll do it anyway. :grin:

Randy said:
>> I guess the bad weather just gives us all a chance to snuggle up to the fire and roast marshmellows till it blows over :D

Well you can bet if I am ever in Swallsville, I will come and say hi. :)

True true....

Aww....you're too kind. You should come to the Arnold....I'm NOT missing it this year!!! HUH UH!

Vieope said:
Oh, I call them salmons.

hee hee heee......I'll remember that next time ;)

BabsieGirl said:
True true....

Aww....you're too kind. You should come to the Arnold....I'm NOT missing it this year!!! HUH UH!
What is "The Arnold?" Babsie.

arnold2.jpg

Back