• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Time to get my arse in gear.

Rocky_Road

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so after five weeks of thyroid issues,( I have a nodule making me slighty hyperthyroid.) I am ready to get my butt in gear and get back in shape. I had my third child in early july and I have still held on to some of my baby weight. I've never had this problem before, and I'm not sure if it could have something to do with the fact that I had a C-section this time. I typically do a low-carb, high-protein style diet and would like to get away from that. Problem is, I don't know how else to eat. I would really appreciate any suggestions from you guys as far as diet and work out regimen are concerned.
Thanks!!

That's a fairly broad question, which is probably why you've not gotten a response so far. I'm a bit of n00b when it comes to bodybuilding, but give the book Nutrient Timing a shot.

Workout start a resistance and cardio routine regularly...and follow a healthy way of eating. I mean if you don't want to limit your foods there isn't much we can tell ya for losing weight now is there? I understand you don't want to go on a competition cut but you do need to manage your foods and the amount of calroies you take in. Keep a calorie deficient diet and do some exercises and you should shed some lbs.

Rocky_Road said:
So I did Atkins for 2 years and lost 70 lbs. I also exercised and watched my fat intake. A lot of people go "balls-out" with fat when they do Atkins. That is not how it is supposed to be done. Atkins calls for "moderate" fat, not "excessive" fat. I felt great while I was on it and have maintained my weight. (I'm a bit over now because I just had my third child) Anyway, what I think sucks about Atkins is that I don't want to do it anymore, but I have NO IDEA how to eat any other way. I think that's whay a lot of people gain their weight back after "going off" Atkins. They think that they can still eat all the cheese, bacon, etc. That's my take on it.

I've just come across this...you should have mentioned you were on atkins. You don't need to cut out carbs all together to lose weight...you just need to consume the proper carbs as well as the proper amounts with a regular exercise routine.

DeadBolt said:
I've just come across this...you should have mentioned you were on atkins. You don't need to cut out carbs all together to lose weight...you just need to consume the proper carbs as well as the proper amounts with a regular exercise routine.
I'm no longer on Atkins. I went off when I was pregnant for my daughter and decided to try something different to lose this baby flab. I had just been on it so long that I'm having a hard time trying to establish a healthy diet now. I swear I have carbphobia...

DeadBolt said:
Workout start a resistance and cardio routine regularly...and follow a healthy way of eating. I mean if you don't want to limit your foods there isn't much we can tell ya for losing weight now is there? I understand you don't want to go on a competition cut but you do need to manage your foods and the amount of calroies you take in. Keep a calorie deficient diet and do some exercises and you should shed some lbs.
I don't mind limilting foods. I have pretty good willpower.:D

cfs3 said:
That's a fairly broad question, which is probably why you've not gotten a response so far. I'm a bit of n00b when it comes to bodybuilding, but give the book Nutrient Timing a shot.
Thanks!! I def. will!!

Just base your diet on efa's, proteins, and complex carbs. Read the stickies on proper nutrition and dieting then come up with a simple meal plan that you could follow. Post it i this forum and we could help pick through it to make sure it will work. Also start upsome exercise routine.

Back