• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

creatine

raider6969

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if you creatine, are u still a natural bodubuilder? what other supplements dont make u natural?

hehehe and he forgot to add that it is a very strong anabolic

I don't really agree with the "not natural" thing because when you use steroids or PH's you get stronger, but it's not like you have synthetic muscle fibres in your arm. Most people do lose some of their gains after a cycle but it's still real muscle, but as far as bodybuilding goes, i think you are considered natural if you have not used any AAS or PH's for the past 12 months.

raider6969 said:
if you creatine, are u still a natural bodubuilder? what other supplements dont make u natural?

infact i hear a lot of idiots talking about creatine as if it was some kind of really dangerous anabolic drug that will make you huge overnight, and there are still people who say creatine users are not natural

but that is totally false, creatine is a total naturally occuring product, you even get creatine in foods such as red meat (although the quantities are too low to notice any physical effects), therefore I'd class creatine as more of a food/dietary supplement, certainly not AAS

the debate is still out as to whether pro-hormone users are still classed as natural or not?

someone that has only used creatine is totally natural, IMO creatine is very over hyped although it dose work a lot of people talk about it like its a safe steroid which is way off the mark!

i have used creatine for a while now, i dont the difference when im on creatine and when im off.its very possible that it has no affect on me.

Ya, some people, like myself, get little to no effect from creatine. Even those who do get effects from it lose most of it once they are off, due to the fact that the strength and mass gains are due to the intramuscular water retention.

Back