• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Refining the Cycle

R1pilot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, been awhile but I'm back. I have
8000mg of Enanthate
3000mg of Deca
28, 1mg tabs A-dex
90, 20mg tabs of Nolva
10,000iu of HCG

Now, I plan on
10 week cycle
400-500 Test weekly
300 Deca weekly
.25 A-dex daily, when should I discontinue ???
Nolva if needed through the cycle

Now, a little help with the rest of the PCT
I have read and heard many different ways to use the HCG, from mega dosing at the end to small doses through out????
I also figure that I should start Nolva twqo weeks after the last shot

-I'd run the long ester tests at least 2 weeks longer (12) than Deca. Deca is very resilient in your system and you want to give your body more time to get rid of it.

-HCG definitely 500 i.u. E4D starting week 2, run it up to 4 days before you start PCT, do not wait for AFTER cycle with Deca or you will have a deeper hole to dig yourself out of when u do PCT.

-dex discontinue 1 week after last shot.

HCG gives diminishing gains like anything, so its typically best to use it in small doses throughout. 250-500iu twice a week or E4D. This will keep your balls up to snuff, instead of trying to fix it later. Testicular atrophy can be permanent, so its better not to let it occur at all.

With the HCG is it better to run it by itself subcutaneous, or if you are doing an injection, can you go ahead and mix it and do it IM?

With the A-dex is .25 daily enough when backed by Nolva for this cycle?

You can mix HCG with a regular shot, buuuut....

-Since the amount is so minute, (only 500 IU) it will be impossible to measure with a 3 cc Syringe....

-Because you are doing DECA, your best bet would be to obtain an injectable B-complex (sold in vet stores online for like $ 6.00 for a never ending bottle)
then, you can fill the rest of the insulin syringe with the B complex, which will prevent DECA induced Gyno, and hopefully will increase your hunger (DECA works best w/ high calories)

I hope that helps....

Very much, thanks!

Ok, I looked into the B-Complex and I was wondering. Can you use to much B complex and Wouldn't it be good to use all the time not just will cycling.

You said fill the rest of the syringe, is that a .25 or .5?

Basically what's a good dose of this, is there a perferred brand and is it possible to use it as a regular supplement continuously?

Last edited:
B vitamins are water soluble and do not store in the body, it would be semi-difficult to overdose. Spread them out through the day if you feel the need to take more than average.

Again, I don't know what is average. Is taking it every 4 days, filling the rest of a 1cc pin on top of your HCG average?

If you are using a 1cc insulin pin there is no need to fill it with anything, normally my doses would be 10-20 units, I add more than 1cc bac water to my mix usually, last time I was doing 375iu about every 4th day.

Mudge, what I do is use a 1cc slin syringe, calculate 500 i.u. and then fill the rest of the syringe (.95cc as far as I remember, @ work now!) with B complex. I do not use bac water.

R1, B12 is water soluble, if you happen to inject too much (within reasonable parameters of course!) you will just pee red. Anyhow,this has only happened to me when I used to get pre-loaded 2.5 cc B12 injections, never with E4D .94cc B-complex.

IML Gear Cream!
What is your HCG suspended in if not bacteriostatic water?

Mudge said:
What is your HCG suspended in if not bacteriostatic water?

I meant to say that I do not add bac water to HCG so it is easier to divide in small doses. I thought that was your MO, I heard some people do it and it does sound like a good idea, just too much of a hassle for me.

HCG comes dry from almost anyone that puts it out, so bacteriostatic water is typically added yes. For small doses, thats what the slin pin is for...

I got watcha sayin Zorro. So, that little of B-complex should be enough to combat the gyno symptoms from Deca. I have the Vita-Ject fortified type, it contained the most B6 outta the ones I found, having 10mg per ml.

Before I had gotten a little puffy from Deca but never used anything for it, did not know about the B-6 effect. But even though I never used anything it never became a problem.

Thanks for the help on this.

Back