• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Formadrol or 6-OXO?

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to do a cycle of M1T; for PCT I'll be taking ZMA, Milk Thistle and either Formadrol or 6-OXO. Which is better?

musclepump said:
I'm going to do a cycle of M1T; for PCT I'll be taking ZMA, Milk Thistle and either Formadrol or 6-OXO. Which is better?
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) is the best compound for M1T PCT, forget 6-OXO or Formadrol. Milk Thistle will also help your poor liver recover. Forget ZMA unless you're taking it to aid sleep, it won't increase test levels.

What dosage of M1T are you planning on taking?

I can't get ahold of Nolva, so I have to go with 6-O or Formastat.

The stuff I'm taking (MD1T by Axion-Pharm) says take up to 3 a day; it's:

17a-Methyl-17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one 1mg
1,(5a)-ANDROSTEN-17a-METHYL-17-OL-3-ONE 6.25mg

I figured I'd take 1 for the first week, 2 for four days, and back to 1 for the last three days. Kind of getting used to it, then moving up, then relaxing down before I completely quit. Thoughts on that? Thanks-

So your running a 2 week cycle of M1T? IMO you should run a month. Start with 5-10mg's a day and increase your dosage if you wish depending on sides. You might want to get some 4-AD to combat lethargy, and i suggest 4-Derm and I personally would front load it for about a week before your cycle. Why can't you get nolva? Can you not order off the internet? 6-Oxo is not enough for M1T PCT, b/c you will be shut down hard and have the test levels of a 2 year old.

Hadn't found the websites. Found some for Nolva now; I'm set. So with Nolva and Milk Thistle I'll be set for PCT then?

Back