• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Helpppppppppp!!!

pumpthatiron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just took two heaping table spoons of creatine instead of teaspoons!!!!! omg is that really bad? this was the first time i ever took it. man please reply

Not a big deal. Its an amino acid, you cant overdose.

If you take too much, youll just get stomach discomfort. You might piss out your ass a little. Nothin to worry about. Two tablespoons shouldnt do it to you. Relax. Youre fine.

:laugh:

o ok, thanks... i got sooo scared man... btw ARE U SERIOUS ABOUT PISSING OUTTA MY ASS?

Oh man, that's trouble. Pissing out of your ass sucks. :barf:

QUICK.....

Number one, Stand up with your legs spread apart.
Then put your head b/w your legs and kiss your ass Goodbye. YOu're a dead man.

(just fuckin' wit you obviously. relax, man, nothin' to worry about)

loll i didn't kno... its my first time taking creatine. im on the loading week. should i take 20g one serving or split it up... what do u guys do?

I dont load.

Just start taking it, 5g every day. There really is no benefit to loading.

When I use monohydrate, I use 10g. I weigh more than you though. Right now, I am using CEE from Custom, and I take 5g.

I never stop. There is no need to. If you like what it does, then just keep on using it.

isn't it tru that u shouldn't go over 2 months cuz if u take it constantly ur body stops making its own creatine?

In studies of preoperative and post-operative patients, untrained subjects, and elite athletes, and with dosages of 1.5 to 25 g per day for up to a year, the only side effect has been weight gain

Pretty good article here. May want to read it

Have a good one bro.

dont load, its useless. I dont take creatine anymore, but when i did like 2 years ago i cycled. Found that to work out best.

PreMier said:
I never stop. There is no need to. If you like what it does, then just keep on using it.
I've always wondered. I always see the bodybuilders who say they have been lifting for 15-20 years. Would it be safe to take creatine for those 15-20 years consecutively?

Has it even been used for 15-20 years? :scratch:

Thats a good question.. maybe search Pubmed for a long case study :shrug:

it hasnt been around for that long(only about 7-8 years) , so noone knows. Most scientific articles report that its safe but really, only time will tell. I believe its safe as long as its used in moderation.

Creatine has been around about 10 years. The biggest problem with it is it prevents calcium from being absorbed as easily by the body--other than that, it's pretty much good for you in a broad sense. Taking too much will only cause your stomach some distress and in extreme cases, your kidneys won't be too happy. I wouldn't load for that reason.

I don't cycle at any planned times, but when I do a run of something else I don't take it. Then, when I'm ready again, I just get back to my normal 5g a day post-workout.

IML Gear Cream!
pumpthatiron said:
sabre how should i cycle?
If you want to cycle, try 5 grams both pre and post workout for two or three months, and then go off it for that same amount of time.

PreMier said:
Just start taking it, 5g every day. There really is no benefit to loading.

When I use monohydrate, I use 10g. I weigh more than you though. Right now, I am using CEE from Custom, and I take 5g.

I load and I'll tell ya why.

Now, if you are llike P here, who doesn't stop using creatine then don't load because studies show that whethere you load or not, your creatine stores will be saturated and full after a number of weeks of consistent usage. But, I load for the reason that I only use it when i am bulking and stop when I am dieting (because I don;t want to hold water). Since my bulking cycles last about 5 or 6 weeks, I would only just start to be saturated if I didn't load towards the end of my bulk. So, I would rather hit it hard and fill up quick since I don't use it for that long.

pumpthatiron said:
i just took two heaping table spoons of creatine instead of teaspoons!!!!! omg is that really bad? this was the first time i ever took it. man please reply
A friend of mine did the same thing... but he didn't realize his mistake until more then a week later. You should have seen the look on his face when I told it him TEASPOONS, not TABLESPOONS. He was so freaked out, he stopped it immediately and has never used it again.

:funny:

The only side effect I know of for sure is that it reduces the weight of your wallet faster. There is conjecture that this can lead to weight loss due to the inability of a person to purchase junk food and alcoholic beverages. There are a number of products based on this principal including bottled water, ZMA, NO2 just to name a few. Government statisticians have shown a statistical correlation between obesity and spendable income and suggest that more tax burden and longer working hours may be good for one's health. In recent polls voters rejected this policy in record numbers.
:thumb:
OD

I See

sabre81 said:
dont load, its useless. I dont take creatine anymore, but when i did like 2 years ago i cycled. Found that to work out best.
Why did you stop taking creatine?

Flex said:
QUICK.....

Number one, Stand up with your legs spread apart.
Then put your head b/w your legs and kiss your ass Goodbye. YOu're a dead man.

(just fuckin' wit you obviously. relax, man, nothin' to worry about)
:booty: :haha:

Back