• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulk Powders

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm finding it very hard to hit my goal of 3200 calories a day. I thought about trying some bulk powders. Are they OK to supplement my meals with? Are they a waste of time?

If they are not a waste of time, what brand would you recommend? What ingredients should not be in the powder?

Thanks for any info!

eat more often. if youre eating 5 meals a day, thats only about 625 calories per meal. that shouldnt be too hard.....
bulk powders are full of fat and useless crap. i'd stick with whey if i were you.

nothing is better than food.

Serious Mass is a great replacement for a meal with hardly any fat. In fact, most good weight gainers have hardly any fat and a ton of vitamins and minerals.

musclepump said:
Serious Mass is a great replacement for a meal with hardly any fat. In fact, most good weight gainers have hardly any fat and a ton of vitamins and minerals.

it ain't the fat content thats the problem, its the high sugar content

i prefer to stack a decent MRP (such as Met-Rx) with some fruit, cereal or a sandwich to help up the carb intake, i feel it works pretty good

peace

You could try grinding up some oats and throw in some protein powder. Add water in a leak proof container and shake.

BulkMeUp said:
You could try grinding up some oats and throw in some protein powder. Add water in a leak proof container and shake.

Well said. A homemade shake with a decent number of calories. Throw is some peanut butter, or other calorically dense food, if you really need to get some calories in there.

Personally i like ProLabs NLarge2, mixes great in water...

musclepump said:

i love serious mass. great stuff. doesnt bloat you like real food, and with milk and one scoop of the stuff you get 815 calories. and the shit's only $1.00 per scoop. 32 scoops in a 12 lb bag.

it ain't the fat content thats the problem, its the high sugar content
Serious Mass is 1250 calories a serving; 251g of carbs, only 40 from Sugar. Less than a coke. Not bad at all.

IML Gear Cream!
Here is the nutrient info on Serious Mass:

Supplement Facts: Container Size: 6 Lbs.
Serving Size: 2 Heaping Scoops (334g)
Servings Per Container: 8

Container Size: 12 Lbs.
Serving Size: 2 Heaping Scoops (334g)
Servings Per Container: 16

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 1250
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4.5 g 7%
Saturated Fat 3 g 15%
Cholesterol 75 mg 25%
Total Carbohydrate 252 g 84%
Sugars 40 g
Protein 50 g 100%

Vitamin C 60 mg 100%
Vitamin D 200 I.U. 50%
Vitamin E 30 I.U. 100%
Thiamin 5 mg 330%
Riboflavin 5 mg 290%
Niacin 50 mg 250%
Vitamin B6 5 mg 250%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 20 mcg 330%
Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid 100 mg 1000%
Calcium 730 mg 70%
Iron 6 mg 35%
Phosphorus 350 mg 35%
Iodine 75 mcg 50%
Magnesium 186 mg 45%
Zinc 30 mg 200%
Selenium 200 mcg 290%
Copper 1 mg 50%
Manganese 10 mg 500%
Chromium 600 mcg 500%
Molybdenum 150 mcg 200%
Sodium 600 mg 25%
Potassium 1230 mg 35%
Choline 250 mg
Inositol 250 mg
PABA 5 mg
Creatine Monohydrate 1 g
L-Glutamine 500 mg

Ingredients:
Complex Carbohydrates, Proprietary Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, L-Glutamine), Artificial Flavor, Serious Mass Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Potassium Phosphate, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Aspartate, Beta Carotene, Inositol, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Boron Amino Acid Chelate, Niacinamide, Manganese Glycinate, Kelp, d-alpha Tocopherol Succinate, Ferrous Fumarate, Copper Gluconate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Selenium Glycinate, Molybdenum Glycinate, Vitamin D3, Folic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Creatine Monohydrate, Acesulfame Potassium. (Vanilla shown. Slight variations may occur among flavors.)

Hey cfs3 if u really want to gain some weight and pack on the mass then weight gainer is a good aid in making sure u keep ur body with high amounts of protein i would recommend that u drink one in the morning atleast 3 full scoops and one before bed but make sure u workout out or else and the best one to use would be the gnc weight gainer 1850 or 2200 gold those are the best 2. peace

spiderman, thats is the most difficult sentence to read, ever. the serious mass we're talking about is also a great mass gainer, and is much cheaper than GNC's crap.

spiderman83 said:
Hey cfs3 if u really want to gain some weight and pack on the mass then weight gainer is a good aid in making sure u keep ur body with high amounts of protein i would recommend that u drink one in the morning atleast 3 full scoops and one before bed but make sure u workout out or else and the best one to use would be the gnc weight gainer 1850 or 2200 gold those are the best 2. peace

i wouldn't recommend drinking 252grams of sugar before bed unless you want to get real fat real fast!

if you must take a weight gainer have it earlier on during the day or before your workout, they should really be a last resort not something you are rinsing day and night

musclepump said:
Serious Mass is 1250 calories a serving; 251g of carbs, only 40 from Sugar. Less than a coke. Not bad at all.

man all carbs in these products are some form of sugar chemical, complex carbs generally means maltodextrin which is still sugar!

of those that have used serious mass and n-large 2, which is the better choice for bulking?

Back