• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First M1T Sides?

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long after you start taking M1T should you expect to see some sides? Obviously it would vary for each person, so from personal experience, who saw what, when?
smile.gif

Within 3 days.

I'm assuming you mean negative sides....

For that I agree with Pirate. I didn't see a strength gain at all. I didn't look much different until week 3. I gained water from day 1. AT LEAST 10lbs of water in the first week.

I started feeling headaches after about 3-4 days, but this is also when i started getting crazy pumps while lifting...

musclepump said:
I've had a headache since the first day I started. Really weird.
SO did I :shrug:

Then why take the crap? So many so called body builders say they are SO healthy, but insist on putting basement brewed garbage supplments, borderline steriords and other junk into there systems. Seems to me that the goal is not health at all?? but rather a more shallow one.

FLAME AWAY :banana:

BONES said:
Then why take the crap? So many so called body builders say they are SO healthy, but insist on putting garbage supplments, borderline steriords and other junk into there systems. Seems to me that the goal is not health at all?? but rather a more shallow one.

My 2 cents
I never started lifting for the health benefits, I just wanted to be bigger and stronger.

musclepump said:
I've had a headache since the first day I started. Really weird.
What dose are you running? I had headaches for about 5 days and started taking goodys headache powder and they soon stopped. I also experienced no headaches after upping the dosage. And BONES, many of these side effects are mild and temporary. Caffeine can cause headaches, so why take it? Alcohol consumption can cause chirrosis of the liver so why drink it? My point is that daily life in general has side effects, but unless they are interfering with your lifestyle they can be supressed, and if you are listening to your body and being careful, you will be alright. Many people would agree that when run safely, the strength gains strongly outweigh the temporary sides. If I started pissing blood or shat my liver out I would definately stop the cycle, but if mild headaches are the only problem there are ways to cure it. If the headaches become unbearable then stop the cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
I never started lifting for the health benefits, I just wanted to be bigger and stronger.
Me too. I want to compete, so here we go.

10mg on the headache part. Not so bad today, so hopefully they'll go away.

If i do a 3 weeks cycle on 1T should i expect same sides as if i was on m1t ???? im just scared because i never took anything like that and i did research and shit but still im just a scary pants about sides,

Back