• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTFrack it right!?

sweatshopchamp

J-Freak
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is sugar and simple carbs good for post workout carb source, like cherios or white bread or white rice? Or should I stick to slow low glycimic carbs like oatmeal and sweet potatoes? I want to bulk. Thanks in advance.

Dpends if you want a post workout insulin spike. Look it up, and decide for yourself. Some like it, some dont.

I've looked it up, but they say it depends on the person. So I'm going to try eacg way.

Right after a workout, higher glycimic index. Gets absorbed quicker in yout body and helps push the amino acids/creatine into you system.

The AST website has alot of good info on it.

What's the AST website?

JLB001 said:
Right after a workout, higher glycimic index. Gets absorbed quicker in yout body and helps push the amino acids/creatine into you system.

The AST website has alot of good info on it.
Thats what ive been hearing a bunch of. Also I heard that a 4;1 carb/protien ratio is best for recovery after an intense workout. What is the AST website?

I posted a link to the AST website! :rolleyes:

My Bad:headbang:

Back