PDA

View Full Version : whats the best book on steroids?

Viktor
11-20-2004, 02:50 PM
i am looking to buy a book on steroids...something comprehensive yet that would not just touch the surface. I heard that ANABOLICS 2004 was execellent, anybody read it? the book by mike heart (not sure about the spelling) got good reviews, but everyone i spoke to it said it sucked big time...

Mudge
11-20-2004, 02:55 PM
Mick's cycles are screwy old school theories with no basis in science.

Anabolics 2004 could be good, but the same information is online. In fact he was even caught plagerizing and claiming the work to be his own, until he got caught then he finally admitted it.

Several websites have profiles that will give you the same information. The only book I ever bought was WAR 96 when it came out, and it has since been outdated and also has some bogus information. I would consider these more entertaining for the pictures and some basic info, if you feel like blowing 50 bucks go for it.

cman
11-29-2004, 10:04 AM
I found some good stuff in Mick harts book, but have got more info for free here and else where. I do use the book quite a bit but do not like his cycles.
Tells you things like not injecting deep enough will go abcess, etc etc.
He is also so sold out that once you buy from him he will hound you like no bodys bussiness. He is in this for the money, and nothing else.

I would probably pass on mick, and do as Mudge say's.

P.S.

I too have read Mick hart and believe he knows what he is talking about. I have a freind who has been trying to coax me into doing some test 250 and stacking it with deca, as he did. When i left az he was benching 285 in one year is now benching 430lbs he is 5'10" and weighs 185. I saw him a month ago and he is not carrying a lot of water. He is cut pretty good and looks huge. When I saw what test 250 and deca did for him I bought some. Maybe it will give me same results maybe not. But i know you got to go with proven results. Not trying to offend anyone, Just my opinion.

Go with what you know works.
Sorry mudge:confused: You were right.

Mudge
11-29-2004, 10:55 AM
No reason for anyone to be sorry, I'm sure there is SOME good information in general but the cycles are based on crap theories. We have seen already that very low doses of steroids can suppress, so the yo-yo cycling makes no sense.

He is definitely though making it a business, which is fine.

deeno
11-29-2004, 03:34 PM
P.S.

Sorry mudge:confused: You were right.

Did you go on that cycle? How were your results?