• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

preventing hair loss

Viktor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hair loss

i just noticed that my hair started falling out. Nobody in my family is bald so i never thought it would ever be an issue to me and never tooking any meds on cycle... I know there is a few good meds out there like propecia, rogaine etc. which one should i use? i dont know if i should use dht blockers...my cycle is deca test and anadrol.

Last edited:
I think the best drug for this purpose is finasteride, I have tried it several times and I can tell you that it really helps, bro. The only problem is that you can never use it with nandrolone...

AS mentioned, no propecia with deca, and anadrol is not 5ar reduced so I think you are going to have to live with it.

i heard that a few guys use nizzoral on cycle...will it help? allthough i really dont see how it would since its a dandruff shampoo...

Its certainly worth trying nizoral, because it may help. But not as much as finasteride. It s n1 here.

Topical Spironolactone may also be of use. I believe Nizoral is a weak anti-androgen so it may help a bit.

Dale Mabry said:
no propecia with deca
I'm glad you guys mentioned this, because I had plans to take finasteride with a test/deca/d-bol cycle in the fall next year. I guess I'll stop the finasteride before my cycle, and run it again after. What happens if do take finasteride with deca? :hmmm:

Deca uses 5ar to reduce into a weaker androgen. Finasteride blocks DHT by binding with 5ar.

Dale Mabry said:
Deca uses 5ar to reduce into a weaker androgen. Finasteride blocks DHT by binding with 5ar.

I think that in "normal speech" it means that you ll become bald very quickly by taking deca and finas together. Am I right?

Not necessarily, but I wouldn't tempt the gods. Plus, chicks dig hair. :D

So then the risk lies in reducing the effectiveness of Deca? I hope Deca dosen't take too much of my hair while I'm off the Finasteride.

PirateFromHell said:
So then the risk lies in reducing the effectiveness of Deca? I hope Deca dosen't take too much of my hair while I'm off the Finasteride.

I don't follow you here. Are you saying you take finasteride and will stop when you take deca?

Guys, please answer quickly!! Am about to start cycle stacking deca. I have been taking finasteride for the past 4 months (1/4 pill.) Finasteride will reduce the effectivness of deca?? Should I stop?? I so how soon before and how long after can I restart?

No, fin will enhance Deca, it will stay MORE androgenic, which would lead to the potential for more hair loss.

So you are saying this is a catch 22 situation. On one hand taking finasteride and deca will cause deca to be more androgenic which is good for mass building but bad for preventing hairloss. On the other if I don't take the finasteride I will be more suseptible. Deca doesn't convert to dht nor is it very androgenic. I will be stacking deca with test. propianate (150 mg per day for 7 days) and oxandrolone (30 mg for 45 days.) You still don't reccommend fin even with the other roids?

What part of the scalp does finasteride work on? Just on the top(crown area) or does it work on your hairline and side areas. I'm starting to lose some on the sides but not on top. I've heard there isn't anything I can do about the sides but if finasteride works I'll take that.
thanks

It it normal to visibly see your hair falling out? When I'm in the shower and shampoo my hair, I look at my hands after and they're covered with my hair. It's kind of freaking me out because I'm not ready to go bald yet! Oh well.

Back