• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

post workout shake dilemma...

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm wondering which post workout shake i should take 1st, as i currently have 2

should i take the creatine shake immediatly post workout then my whey and dextrose 30 mins later, or should it be the other way round?

i hear creatine is best absorbed post workout but this is when your body needs protein and carbs, i'm just wondering which is optimum

also can i take creatine and glutamine together? (i'm sure i knew this but i've totally forgotton)

thanks

You can take whey, creatine and carbs all together post workout without any problem. I usually have two scoops of whey isolate, 1-2 scoops of maltodextrin and 5g of CEE.

I was wondering if you take the CEE post or pre. I need to get me some of that stuff.

PirateFromHell said:
I was wondering if you take the CEE post or pre. I need to get me some of that stuff.

iv been lookin at CEE as well bloody hell it aint cheap. wats the recommended dosages? some sites are saying only 2-3g prework out some are sayin 5g

PirateFromHell said:

good question

redspy i read that you take BCAA's, taurine and CEE pre-workout

then you take the whey, maltos and more CEE post as well?

how much you take pre, i just got some CEE through, ain't tried it yet but everyone is saying the taste is awful! :barf:

Back