• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

can I go straight from using Methyl-D to using M-1-T??

wannagetbig2001

New Jersey - Gym Rat
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I'm having GREAT results from using Methyl-D. My question is can I go straight from using Methyl-D to using M-1-T. or should I wait a month in between. I guess right now I'm just pissed because I have to order the sh&t now before it becomes illegal!

I wouldn't. You need to cycle off, do some PCT and let your nuts be normal again for awhile.

I guess if you don't want your liver you could.

hell no

do a month pct, a month off steroids then if your feeling good to go you can start the M1T, its pretty cheap man so if I were you i'd just stock up on a few cycles and not try and rush it too much, you ideally need a good 2-3 months to let your body recover after a pro-roid cycle, esspecially if M1T is involved!

dg806 said:
I guess if you don't want your liver you could.
That doesn't sound like a fair trade to me. :finger:

You need to do a pct and give your body the same time off that you were on(MD+pct=time off).

wannagetbig2001 said:
Hey guys I'm having GREAT results from using Methyl-D. My question is can I go straight from using Methyl-D to using M-1-T. or should I wait a month in between. I guess right now I'm just pissed because I have to order the sh&t now before it becomes illegal!
Come on my man. Running back to back methylated cycles? Do yourself a big favor. Get some ice, but it in a bathtub, climb in and cut your liver out then sell it on the black market. That way you will have plenty of money to run year long methylated cycles. Remember the saying Time on=time off, and time off doesn't start until after PCT, so according to my TI82, if you run a 1 month cycle, followed by 1 month of PCT, you will want to take a minimum of 2 months off to get your giggleberries kicking again.

IML Gear Cream!
gococksDJS said:
. Get some ice, but it in a bathtub, climb in and cut your liver out then sell it on the black market. That way you will have plenty of money to run year long methylated cycles.
This is hands down the best advice I have ever seen on this forum. If your liver isn't shot yet, you could get a few grand for it. My TI89 (I'm not as cheap as gococks) says you could stay methylated until 2035. Imagine the pumps! Your skin will rip open! Start a thread called "Living Without A Liver", and keep us posted on what it is like. :thumb:

gococksDJS said:
You just wait. Ive decided to take my own advice and sell my liver. Any takers?
Hey, if I'm going to buy your liver I want it preinstalled with M1T!

PirateFromHell said:

damm that thread had me gripped!

WTF this guy ran 5 M1T cycles back to back! (thats 5 M1T cycles in under a 10 month peroid, with a daily dose of 20-30mg), that shit is fucked up!

mind you for a guy that abused M1T so heavily he seems pretty well off! okay so dodgey readings on his bloodwork but its taken only 3 weeks from his last M1T cycle, ain't like he is dead already!

Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
Just got a call back about the Ultrasound and it came back ok for the liver. No signs of anything wrong as far as what they told me .

ah well so much for your liver dropping out!

Back