• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cabbage Soup??

BillKS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

I've been hearing a lot about the Cabbage soup diet lately. For example on the site http://www.makemuscle.net/article2.html

They say that going on this diet for just a week or two causes the fat to burn off and lets your muscles show through. Now I am someone who admits to carrying a bit of blubber around and despite having quite a bit of muscle still look pretty unfit.

Does anyone have any unbiased views on this diet?

:rocker:

you will lose mass on this diet thats is pretty much gauranteed however you will lose muscle as well as fat. The best way to lose boy fat is slowly through eating clean and sticking to a good cardio and weight lifiting regime. Slashing your caloire in-take will slow your metabolism so as soon you come off the diet the pounds will pile on again.

Check the stickies at the top of the diet & nutrition forum for more info

Cabbage Soup!!

Thanks for the advise,

I may try the diet anyway, even if it does mean I lose a little muscle. I do want to shed pounds quickly and actually see some of the work that I have been putting in at the gym.

As long as I go back to a sensible diet after the soup then maybe I'll be able to keep the fat off.

Thanks again

:rocker:

My mom is Ukrainian so from time to time I am on the cabbage soup diet when I get home. What does this diet do? Nothing in terms of weight training. It is a very high fiber and high water diet. Meaning what? Meaning you are going to be cleaning out your piping real good. After that, it is just a fad thing. People who use it as a 'diet' just drop a few pounds due to the muscles going into a hypertonic state (lose water). Then they eat normally, and wouldn't you know it, they gain back most if not even more of the weight.

My dad is from Austria, so I think I should start the Sauerkraut diet! Same bloody thing if you drink a lot of water with your kraut. Just don't attend too many social things while on a cabage diet of any kind...as the toxic fumes coming out the ass won't be pleasant.

Back