PDA

View Full Version : Short Sust Cycle

Deezus
11-23-2004, 11:35 AM
My friend did a cycle of sust and got damn good results and I am contemplating the same regiment.

Week 1 1/2 of a 1ml 250 Sust rediject
Week 2 1/2 of a 1ml 250 Sust rediject
Week 3 one whole 1ml 250 Sust rediject
Week 4 1/2 of a 1ml 250 Sust rediject
Week 5 1/2 of a 1ml 250 Sust rediject

Would this cycle be alright? And what should one have to do a pct with? What to have to prevent the unlikely occurence of gyno?

LAM
11-23-2004, 11:57 AM
define dam good results...

Deezus
11-23-2004, 12:15 PM
he got about 14 -17 lbs, which sounds good relative to the cycles Ive read here

LAM
11-23-2004, 01:40 PM
what weight did he start out at ?

best results are typically seen on the first cycle beause the body is in it's highest untrained state and the user isn't even close to his maximum genetic potential...

cman
11-23-2004, 02:46 PM
what weight did he start out at ?

best results are typically seen on the first cycle beause the body is in it's highest untrained state and the user isn't even close to his maximum genetic potential...
Also was any of it water weight?

ZECH
11-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Let's see, two weeks of 125mg/wk, one week at 250mg and two more at 125mg/wk. What do you expect to gain from this?

Viktor
11-23-2004, 05:37 PM
he did a 5 week test only cycle and gained 17lbs? hmm that doesnt seem right...it takes anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks for it to kick in...i guess its possible but the dose would have to be much higher IMO at least 500-750...what was your friend's starting weight?

RipItSick401
11-23-2004, 06:09 PM
I gained about 25lbs from doing a total of 20amps of sustanon over a 10wk period

Viktor
11-23-2004, 06:14 PM
25lbs at 500mgs a week sounds reasonable....how much did you keep?

RipItSick401
11-23-2004, 06:23 PM
I came off kinda sloppy, I started at 210, got up to a nice 235, 14%bf now I'm at 218 19%

I just picked up some Deca QV300, and I'm gonna run this for 50days to lean out a little and then go back to Sust

I'm still kinda new (this is my second cycle) any advice on stacks or things I should look out for?

I'm 22yr old, 6'3, 218lbs...I'd like to get to 230, 10%bf within the year

Viktor
11-23-2004, 06:39 PM
are you saying that you are going to run deca for 50 days and then switch to sust? not sure if i understood you correctly... IMO it doesnt make sense

RipItSick401
11-23-2004, 06:43 PM
what would you suggest then?

Viktor
11-23-2004, 06:59 PM
you should run the two together to avoid the deca-dick
i would do 1-4/6 dbol 30/40 ED, 1-12 test 500EW, 1-10 deca 400EW. IMO you should always have a test base.

Deezus
11-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Well, to answer I don't know how much was water weight and I belive he started out at 175lbs.... The results were visible a little while after his cycle. It was the first time I heard of doing it a "start-small end-small" cycle. I just wanted to get some opinions if that is something one can do, or may have just been effective for this particular person. All I know of gear is what he has told me and what I have read on this board. Just seeing if this cycle might be something to try or a waste of time. He is a close relative, so the genetics are probably somewhat similar.

LAM
11-23-2004, 09:04 PM
I came off kinda sloppy, I started at 210, got up to a nice 235, 14%bf now I'm at 218 19%

I just picked up some Deca QV300, and I'm gonna run this for 50days to lean out a little and then go back to Sust

I'm still kinda new (this is my second cycle) any advice on stacks or things I should look out for?

I'm 22yr old, 6'3, 218lbs...I'd like to get to 230, 10%bf within the year

start a new post...you need a lot of help

deca to lean out ? :confused:

Viktor
11-23-2004, 09:59 PM
deca does have some fatloss properties but you wont get ripped off deca...fatloss is minimum.

LAM
11-23-2004, 11:32 PM
deca does have some fatloss properties but you wont get ripped off deca...fatloss is minimum.

please explain how nandrolone decanoate directly effects lipolysis...

Mudge
11-23-2004, 11:37 PM
Deca works on high calorie diets, I think someone is thinking of tren here.

LAM
11-23-2004, 11:42 PM
Deca works on high calorie diets, I think someone is thinking of tren here.

yup, tren definetly effects LPL.

besides that I know of no specific steroid that effects lipolysis. other than the regular effects that androgens have on the metabolism...

Viktor
11-23-2004, 11:54 PM
i dont know how deca effects lipolysis, but i have read about deca's fatloss properties quite a few times. in fact i think its mentioned in almost every deca profile i could find on the web. Here's the first one that came up in google...

"Deca durabolin is considered to be the most popular of all steroids. It is an oil based injectable that comes in 100 mg/cc containers. It produces very few side effects. Deca durabolin is easy on the liver and promotes good size and strength gains while reducing body fat. Deca only aromatizes (converts to estrogen) in extreme dosages. It is highly anabolic but only moderately androgenic. Deca durabolin does shut down natural testosterone production, but it is not extreme. Gains will minimally dissipate, if at all, after the cycling period if workouts are kept intense. By the way, nandrolone decanoate is also the most counterfeited drug on the black market. Comes in 50, 100 and 200 mg per cc strengths. It seems to be the best of injectables for the cost. Usual dose is 200 mg per week with highs ranging 200 mg a day. The average duration is about 2 to 4 month. There are very few side effects. Blood clotting time is increased so that some people may experience bloody noses when they are dehydrated. Deca durabolin is generally considered by athletes and sports medicine physicians to be the safest and most effective injectable anabolic steroid. Nandrolone decanoate is mildly androgenic and is becoming increasingly popular with women bodybuilders. Although side effects similar to those of other steroids have been reported, the effects are relatively uncommon when compared to other forms of steroids. Nandrolone does not effect the immune system, unlike testosterone! It will not damage connective tissue, i.e. elbows, knees (Big problem amongst heavy steroid users). It does not aromatize easily. Gives the body a lean hard look. Deca can be detected in the body a year after discontinued use. It has the highest probability of being conterfited on the black market! It is one of the most popular steroids on the market."

cman
11-24-2004, 01:11 AM
i dont know how deca effects lipolysis, but i have read about deca's fatloss properties quite a few times. in fact i think its mentioned in almost every deca profile i could find on the web. Here's the first one that came up in google...

"Deca durabolin is considered to be the most popular of all steroids. It is an oil based injectable that comes in 100 mg/cc containers. It produces very few side effects. Deca durabolin is easy on the liver and promotes good size and strength gains while reducing body fat. Deca only aromatizes (converts to estrogen) in extreme dosages. It is highly anabolic but only moderately androgenic. Deca durabolin does shut down natural testosterone production, but it is not extreme. Gains will minimally dissipate, if at all, after the cycling period if workouts are kept intense. By the way, nandrolone decanoate is also the most counterfeited drug on the black market. Comes in 50, 100 and 200 mg per cc strengths. It seems to be the best of injectables for the cost. Usual dose is 200 mg per week with highs ranging 200 mg a day. The average duration is about 2 to 4 month. There are very few side effects. Blood clotting time is increased so that some people may experience bloody noses when they are dehydrated. Deca durabolin is generally considered by athletes and sports medicine physicians to be the safest and most effective injectable anabolic steroid. Nandrolone decanoate is mildly androgenic and is becoming increasingly popular with women bodybuilders. Although side effects similar to those of other steroids have been reported, the effects are relatively uncommon when compared to other forms of steroids. Nandrolone does not effect the immune system, unlike testosterone! It will not damage connective tissue, i.e. elbows, knees (Big problem amongst heavy steroid users). It does not aromatize easily. Gives the body a lean hard look. Deca can be detected in the body a year after discontinued use. It has the highest probability of being conterfited on the black market! It is one of the most popular steroids on the market."
Sweet. Think I will get Some.

Deezus
11-24-2004, 06:25 AM
This thread got jacked. Doh!

LAM
11-24-2004, 07:13 AM

you won't find one medical study that supports those "claims" of deca's fatloss properties. just because it's posted on a bunch of web pages doesn't mean it's true...there is a lot of bogus and unsubstantiated information out there on steroids

ZECH
11-24-2004, 07:21 AM
My comments about deca from another thread........

OK, first off, nandrolone is a weak agonist of the androgen receptor which makes risk of androgenic side-effects low. But due to the lack of immediate anabolic activity nandrolone is rarely used alone. Deca is also known for possible progesterone issues.
Be aware that the gains on nandrolone are not only mild, but also quite hard to maintain. Nandrolone, in the first place due to its combined estrogenic/progestagenic properties, is quite suppressive of the natural testosterone production(HPTA). Water retention is a given so you don't need it on your lean cut. You may need a longer PCT as deca will be in your body longer.