• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The THANKSGIVING tip of the day

MtnBikerChk

Stealth Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Reward her bravery

When she initiates the action, make an extra effort to please her sexually and to let her know how much you approve. "Tell her you really loved it that she initiated," says Fitz-Gerald. "Women aren't sure if you're going to perceive initiation as negative or if it might make you uncomfortable."

***programming note*** the tip of the day has been less than daily lately because my source has been repeating tips.... stay tuned for more!

How can I trust someone named Fitz? It sounds like a pets name.
Here fitz fitz.. here fitz fitz fitz fitz fitz...

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to say something like, "Gobble her pumpkin pie and then stuff her like a damn turkey." :D

ALBOB said:
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to say something like, "Gobble her pumpkin pie and then stuff her like a damn turkey." :D

My thoughts exactly. :lol:

Shae said:
My thoughts exactly. :lol:

And feed her lots of gravy (with or without lumps). And dont forget the chocolate cream pie after

ALBOB said:

c'mon - you know me better than that :D

lol, funny thing you guys started this thread, I told my girlfriend that im gona be stuffing her like a thanks givin turkey today, and i am getting hungry

I just told mine to leave me alone with the turkey. :shrug:

Back